Royal Caribbean smokers question

maffwoo

Hello! I’m going on a cruise tomorrow with Royal Carribean. I just wanted to know if I need to bring enough cigarettes with me or can I buy them on board and take them back to my room. I read that on some cruises you don’t get your duty free cigarettes until the last morning of your cruise.

Please help! Thanks :)

Correct, you don't receive duty free cigarettes until the last evening to pack to take off. You might be able to buy full price packs, but it might be cheaper to bring your own.

Also, please keep in mind that the ship will have designated smoking areas for you.

On every cruise, every cruise line, every ship....I have purchased numerous cartons for our pet-sitter. I have never had them held. Always able to take them right back to our cabin. Have a wonderful cruise!!!!:cool:

Experienced this exact same thing just a couple weeks ago on an RCI cruise. My BIL bought 4 cartons (40 packs) without any waiting period. The price averaged under $3 per pack.