Did they stop the Taste Bar?

cruisewithwife

I read on this board recently Carnival is replacing the free Taste Bar with a for-a-fee sushi thing, and it sounds like they are phasing it in across the fleet.

We were recently on 14 day journey cruise on the Miracle. The Sushi guys were pretty much standing around with nothing to do. Very rare to see someone order it.

Would hope that this fails and they will go back to the taste bar. Do enjoy Nonna's meatballs.

We were recently on 14 day journey cruise on the Miracle. The Sushi guys were pretty much standing around with nothing to do. Very rare to see someone order it.

Would hope that this fails and they will go back to the taste bar. Do enjoy Nonna's meatballs.

I agree. I like those meatballs too. :) It's a shame more and more included options are going away, and more and more surcharge options are becoming the norm.

I was on the Magic last Oct. and had a salad from a salad bar that was really good for lunch. Out by itself, was this at the taste bar? And if not, does anyone know where it is, wondering if on the Sunshine. There was no fee, and it was really good getting a good salad.

Interesting that they'd replace The Taste bar with for-fee sushi, when the Taste Bar replaced free sushi.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Both taste bar and for fee sushi bar are on the valor and the freedom . The Mongolian wok is also on both.

Sent from my iPad using Forums