Crown-room service coffee in am

weloveourdoggie

Can a person order a pot of coffee from room service in the morning along with some breads or toast? I would expect to give the server a tip but is there an additional charge for room service?

Yes. There is a hang tag in your cabin that you complete in the evening and hang on the door, or you can just call. There is no charge for room service. A tip is nice.

Coffee is like I get in the MDR seems better than HC. You can ask for some scrambled eggs w/bacon and croissants throw on some fruit and you're good to go. You can order online on the Princess @sea app, call them on the room phone or put the card out. Don't forget to try lunch with them if the weathers nice on the balcony. They do a nice job.

framer

Besides the International Café - where else on the Crown can you walk up and get a specialty coffee?

The room service coffee is instant and is basically turrible..

Seems like only at the IC that you can walk up.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Besides the International Café - where else on the Crown can you walk up and get a specialty coffee?

The room service coffee is instant and is basically terrible..

Check out the Calypso Bar after you board. They may have some espresso drinks, not sure.

Tipping is not necessary because it's part of the daily auto tip if you do the daily auto tip. Of course no one will turn down the extra money if you wish to double tip. I recently sailed on the Crown and ordered coffee on port days and it was nice first thing in the morning.I did not tip extra and found the service just delightful.