Pinnacle Grill lunch?

canadarocks

My experience is the Pinnacle Grill is open for lunch every day except embarkation. Unlike the pre-cruise dinner reservations, you make them for lunch once aboard. We usually go there for lunch a couple times each week and always enjoy it.

We have not found the Pinnacle Grill to be open every day for lunch, but I agree to just stop by, and they will be happy to tell you what days they will be open. The lunch is cheaper than the dinner.

We have not found the Pinnacle Grill to be open every day for lunch, but I agree to just stop by, and they will be happy to tell you what days they will be open. The lunch is cheaper than the dinner.

I prefer their lunch to the dinner. Too heavy in the evening. If we do have dinner in the Pinnacle, we dine very early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We've done a lot of HAL cruises, but somehow we've managed to miss out on lunches in the Pinnacle Grill. Is lunch available just on sea days? Any way to pre-reserve seats or to know ahead of time which days it will be offered?

Some cruises we have been on it was only open on sea days. This past one it was open on some port days, so all you can do is check when onboard to be sure. IMO it is a great deal and we really enjoy it.

I prefer their lunch to the dinner. Too heavy in the evening. If we do have dinner in the Pinnacle, we dine very early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We prefer the lunch, too. And then for dinner we eat very light, just a salad or soup, and that sits well for the night, LOL.

Lunch in the Pinnacle is the least attended and yet the best kept secret of the cruise. Always a treat.

We have learned to make our reservations right after boarding. Friends tried to get reservations later in our cruise and it was all booked up. Maybe just our cruise, or maybe the secret has gotten out! I agree with those who like Pinnacle lunch more than the dinners.

We have learned to make our reservations right after boarding. Friends tried to get reservations later in our cruise and it was all booked up. Maybe just our cruise, or maybe the secret has gotten out! I agree with those who like Pinnacle lunch more than the dinners.

It must be your cruises and mine :). When I've tried to book later in the cruise (on multiple cruises)I have had zero luck getting in. When I've gone by the pinnacle it never looks fully booked to me. I suspect they don't have the staff to handle more customers.