Gin and Tonic on Oasis

Ned11

Sorry to be a pain but does anyone know how much a gin and tonic is on the ship, please?

I’m looking to either purchase the the small package to be delivered for £37 and then wait for the 10 drinks card to be offered (hopefully) or just buy the drinks from the bar instead of the package.

I also have the soda package and wondering if Tonic is included.

It would help a lot. Thanks. [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have found most simple basic drinks, like gin and tonic, to be $8-10 range plus 18% gratuity. Not sure if tonic is available with soda package.

Tonic was available on our soda package last week. We did the in room package which was a better deal than individual Saphire and Tonic running $12 each.

Tonic was available on our soda package last week. We did the in room package which was a better deal than individual Saphire and Tonic running $12 each.

If the tonic was included in the package, then I’ll only have to pay for the gin? Thanks.

What is this "in room package" you speak of, hmmmm? Sounds interesting.

Available on limited ships but it,is hidden on the gifts menu on RCI website. Offers Gin, Vodka, Rum, Johnny and 4 cans of select mixer for around $45 US or so. No tax and delivered to your room! Just add ice ;)

Available on limited ships but it,is hidden on the gifts menu on RCI website. Offers Gin, Vodka, Rum, Johnny and 4 cans of select mixer for around $45 US or so. No tax and delivered to your room! Just add ice ;)

So this would work out cheaper than buying at the bar?

Yes. The bottle service comes with four cans.

Ahhh, do it’s now finding out how much gin is on its own if I get the tonic free with my soda package. [emoji848]

Ahhh, do it’s now finding out how much gin is on its own if I get the tonic free with my soda package. [emoji848]

The in room package was a 375ml bottle of Saphire and 4 cans of tonic for $42. The same drink as a single was $12 at the bar.