Allure: Confessions of a solo passenger

hucifer

Hucifer, I'm enjoying your posts!

I'm also a solo traveler -- I've been on 17 cruises, and about 10 of those have been solo trips. I'll be cruising with RCI for the first time next week, on the Navigator of the Seas (to Labadee and the ABC islands).

I'm 54 but look more like I'm in my 30s, LOL!!

Looking forward to your next installment!

You will have a wonderful time. Don’t miss the ice skating show.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have not been on Cruise Critic much lately, I don't have another cruise coming up till October, grrrr. I am loving your post and clearly have missed out. You need to write a book or something. You are a hoot. So, I will look forward to the rest of this review. I dream of doing a solo cruise someday, actually it is my intention to retire to a cruise ship, but that requires more $$ than I have! I will therefore live vicariously through you on every cruise you take!

20768121_1631864220165880_3526494630026365794_n.jpg?oh=8515b9f65d8a6d8ae493912b6c9bf18c&oe=5A6796F6

Hucifer and the boy she is leaving behind.

14046136_1253294108022895_4420171616885637986_n.jpg?oh=ef192a4fb2b4387a41134b434612dc26&oe=5A699348

He loves cuddles and hates cruises. Honest.

Up next: The Fluff Stuff

Following...found this post today, read all 15 plus pages in one sitting. OMG, I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.

I've done several solo cruises, but did the Allure TA with friends, they hated the ship, I loved it...especially the park! I've got the Anthem booked for January 2019 solo. Hope I have half as much fun as you are having!

• 2 weeks later...

Hucifer! You're killing us here. This is like waiting for the next season of a great TV show, but having no idea when the season starts... :loudcry:

Edit to add: My sincere apologies to everyone who saw the thread had a new post and thought Hucifer might have posted again. And then was devastated to find it was only me!

Hucifer! You're killing us here. This is like waiting for the next season of a great TV show, but having no idea when the season starts... :loudcry:

Edit to add: My sincere apologies to everyone who saw the thread had a new post and thought Hucifer might have posted again. And then was devastated to find it was only me!

I accept your apology. Yes, I was very disappointed to find out hucifer hasn't come back yet.

Maybe hucifer is really Lucifer

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Maybe Hucifer is really a clever Royal Caribbean marketing exec that was trying to get more solo passengers and passengers to book lower level inside cabins on Allure. Since we all now want to go on cruises alone and stay inside the "belly of the beast". Hucifers work here is finished.

Yes I miss hucifer, she was just like that bride who was giving a wedding review. We had to live thru her boarding twice, then nothing. Heavy sigh

I know what you mean. I was following another with fantastic writing skills and then the hurricanes hit. He lived in Florida. Not a word since.

I assume she is suffering a series of unfortunate events. She was having as much fun posting as we were following and I don’t think she’d choose to leave us all like this. Something ain’t right and so I’m not going to complain.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums