Review of Norwegian Jewel - 5 nights to Tasmania

I had never been to Bingo before so it was a real revelation to me!

It has it’s own “culture” that’s for sure!

Yes it was the punch hole cards used.

The top prize was $5000 which was not won though someone did win $2000.

The Free Cruise winners have to fly to the US for their “free” cruise or they can elect to receive $1000 off an NCL Cruise anywhere else.

I must email them to find out what they decided on.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

On our very first cruise, we had a two top in the MDR, the next table, eight, was about three inches away. We would often chat with them while waiting to be served.

Last night of the cruise they won over $12K on bingo. A real celebration was had.

Bingo will be fun! I heard there's Deal or No Deal as well, did you see that? Gae - you didn't get charged extra gratuities on your drinks did you?

Thanks again

Yes there was Deal or No Deal - definitely no extra charge for using either my FREE drinks package or the Dining package!

I’m sure you’ll enjoy your time on the NCL Jewel!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

A mob of Aussies on another site, doing a 9th 'birthday bash' were on the same cruise and gave NJ top marks.:cool: Good to hear.

Happy to hear that I wasn't the only one who enjoyed their freestyle cruising! [emoji16]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

crap. I must be a whinger because I refuse to accept rude or none existent service and cold food and charges for things I did not buy. Yep, that's me, a whinger. But then I don't own a camera and bore people with picture after picture. Enjoy your next Norwegian Cruise but don't look for me. That should make your day 😀

No need to be abusive :mad::cool:

A mob of Aussies on another site, doing a 9th 'birthday bash' were on the same cruise and gave NJ top marks.:cool: Good to hear.

Just did a comedy cruise and in the first five minutes aboard heard whinging about aspects of the ship, some people always look for the faults.

Just did a comedy cruise and in the first five minutes aboard heard whinging about aspects of the ship, some people always look for the faults.

Was that part of the performance? Comedians pretending be pax.:loudcry::o