Viewing lounge on Royal Princess?

porrah

Is there a nice upper lounge equivalent to X's Skylounge or HAL's Crows Nest? I used to love going up there, but have checked the Royal's deck plans and can't find anything. I'm asking here in case I missed anything.

If the weather is good head to Outriggers on deck 16 aft. It is outdoors and quickly became our favorite pre-dinner drink spot on our recently completed 25 day western Med and trans Atlantic cruises.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Best indoor viewing spot is Crooner's Lounge on deck 7. Grab a seat facing the windows. Outdoors, besides the Horizon Terrace (outrigger bar) there are four outdoor patios, 2 mid ship and 2 aft with padded teak loungers. The starboard aft one has a smoking area. By the way the Horizon Terrace has coffee machines with coffee prepared from grounds, tea bags, and hot chocolate. All no charge.

X's is a forward-facing indoor room that I recall being used for some activities. But quiet and with a view forward. Closest thing Princess has is Sanctuary on Grand class where fwd, but it isn't free and it isn't indoors. It is the one thing my wife laments and misses with X.