Set Sail Pass no longer includes C&A Loyalty status?

I just noticed that my set sail pass does not show my C&A status. Is this something new, a glitch because I am cruising with a newbie, or some other issue? I printed out part of the "My Cruises" page in case there are huge differences in the lines to check in, though that is probably unlikely.

I just noticed that my set sail pass does not show my C&A status. Is this something new, a glitch because I am cruising with a newbie, or some other issue? I printed out part of the "My Cruises" page in case there are huge differences in the lines to check in, though that is probably unlikely.

Our C&A level showed on our Jewel SetSail pass for a cruise a couple of weeks ago.

Is this person the “owner” of the reservation? If so, maybe his/her status is printed on all passes. I’m looking at two upcoming set sail passes for myself and both have the status and category printed on them.

No, I am the owner. When the cruise was booked, I was the owner and my late SO (who was Diamond) was also on the booking. Looks like the name change triggered the demotion on the set sail pass :rolleyes:

I have three set sail passes recently printed out. Everyone of them has my C&A level printed in a tiny little block under the deck level and stateroom number.

The one to really pay attention to is your sea pass card. Be sure that has your designated C&A level on it.

Actually sometimes the GP line is smaller than the upper tier C&A line anyway. ;)

For our last cruise, my 10 year old DS was somehow listed as the first person on the reservation, so our set sail passes and luggage tags all said platinum (he and my DD are platinum while DH and I are emerald). Our sea pass cards did have the correct designations. The issue with this was when I went to fill out all the info prior to printing the set sail pass, DS was the primary and all charges went through his name (my credit card was used). It wasn’t a huge deal as I know he wouldn’t be running around on his own buying things, but it was really annoying that RC couldn’t remedy this and not have a minor listed first in the reservation. I was told it’s completely random which name is listed first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For our last cruise, my 10 year old DS was somehow listed as the first person on the reservation, so our set sail passes and luggage tags all said platinum (he and my DD are platinum while DH and I are emerald). Our sea pass cards did have the correct designations. The issue with this was when I went to fill out all the info prior to printing the set sail pass, DS was the primary and all charges went through his name (my credit card was used). It wasn’t a huge deal as I know he wouldn’t be running around on his own buying things, but it was really annoying that RC couldn’t remedy this and not have a minor listed first in the reservation. I was told it’s completely random which name is listed first.

Crazy that you couldn’t call and have it changed though.

I have my SetSail passes for our next 4 cruises and all of them show our C&A status

Any kids under 18 should have the exact same status as their parents. Call C&A and make sure your kids are correctly linked to you.

Thanks, Ken - I was aware they were supposed to be the same status but haven't been too concerned since they're normally in the same room with us so it's not a big issue. They'll be emerald on their own after our Aug. 2018 when DH and I make it to Diamond. I'll be sure to call and make sure the accounts are linked properly.