Comical descriptions!

kwazi07

My friend and I were scrolling through the RCI website looking for some info when we stumbled upon the "onboard experience". The descriptions for some of the bars, entertainment, but most evidently dining options are quite funny in a cringey way! They're really pushing that marketing campaign...I wasn't sure if you guys ever looked at these, but it's pretty crazy seeing how RCI describes somethings...

A few examples:

Under the "For Foodies" category on the dining page lies the one and only...Windjammer. The description describes "a global culinary pavilion that invites you to explore the world, dish by dish. Enticing food islands weave throughout, showcasing international fare while mapping your way between interactive stations"

The Sorrento's description says comments on having an authentic NYC pizzeria experience at sea...if only...

Additionally, describing cruisers as adventurers is cute, but honestly not entirely accurate. I know they have to appeal to those millennials but some of these are just too much!

Again, didn't know if you guys have seen these before, so I just thought it would be fun to share!

Maybe truth in advertising is called for...

Pizza

Well that’s what we call it anyway

Buffet

Home of Noro

Pool

Of kids p......

And what about the photos of all the beautiful people....???