Silly Drink Question

Aubreysmom09

Double check on oz limit. It might only allow 12 oz cans.

Good point. My husband drinks monster and they are larger cans. Def call and ask. It would stink to get those taken as expensive as they are! They do sell Rockstar brand on the ship, not sure the price tho bc we always get cheers.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Forums mobile app

you're only allowed 12 - 12 ounce cans . There is a chance that it will go through and a chance it wont if the cans are larger than 12 ounces. it depends on the day, the port and the people checking you in . They are not consistent with this, so even if you call and check and they say its ok, that is NOT a guarantee that you will be allowed.

if you want to take a chance, they might allow it. technically anything over 12 ounces is against the rules.

you're only allowed 12 - 12 ounce cans . There is a chance that it will go through and a chance it wont if the cans are larger than 12 ounces. it depends on the day, the port and the people checking you in . They are not consistent with this, so even if you call and check and they say its ok, that is NOT a guarantee that you will be allowed.

if you want to take a chance, they might allow it. technically anything over 12 ounces is against the rules.

This is your correct answer.

My answer to this type of questions is follow the rules. No problems.

If you choose to go outside the rules then have a plan B. You can't tell security but they said on Cruise Critic or Facebook that a larger can was okay. You plan B option in this scenario would be return it to your car or discard it.

Amazon sells a few Monster varieties in 12-oz cans. That's what we take. One time in Baltimore the port security told us we couldn't take it on. She said monsters were not allowed. I think she was used to seeing the 16 oz cans and those are not allowed. She went to get a supervisor who came and told us we were okay with the 12 oz. The next two cruises out of Baltimore they didn't even look.