Passengers killed in bus accident

Jdfireman

My brother is on Equinox with his wife. I talked them into going to Chacchoben. We got no answers from the shore side information line. I called the ship and asked to be connected to their room. The operator told me that they were involved in the accident, but that she had no further information about their condition. I'm on hold with the shore side office now, trying to find out about their status. Please pray.

Praying for you!!!! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

My brother is on Equinox with his wife. I talked them into going to Chacchoben. We got no answers from the shore side information line. I called the ship and asked to be connected to their room. The operator told me that they were involved in the accident, but that she had no further information about their condition. I'm on hold with the shore side office now, trying to find out about their status. Please pray.

Wow! I’m thinking positive thoughts and praying for a good outcome for your family.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Is there a hotline # for family members to call? I have a friend whose sister was supposed to be on a ruins excursion in Costa Maya from RCCL today and am looking for a # for her to call.

Call the general customer service number. They will forward you to someone who can get you listed to receive information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are in my prayers. Keep the faith. Things move very differently there and often information is incorrect. I'm praying your family contacts you directly soon. I was on that tour 1 yr. ago.

Is there a hotline # for family members to call? I have a friend whose sister was supposed to be on a ruins excursion in Costa Maya from RCCL today and am looking for a # for her to call.

All family members were notified by Royal Caribbean today that were impacted. So if you didn't hear anything, all is well! I know this can be stressful, but know Royal Caribbean would have contacted you right away if they were involved in anyway.

Prayers going up.

To all of you offering prayers, thank you!

We (the cruising addicts) are such a close knot community and look after those who go before us and come after us...

So sad that this has happened and so wonderful that so many are sending prayers and thoughts!

All family members were notified by Royal Caribbean today that were impacted. So if you didn't hear anything, all is well! I know this can be stressful, but know Royal Caribbean would have contacted you right away if they were involved in anyway.

Was that just RC or RC and Celebrity? I know that they are both part of RCCL. But Sam should be able to contact them.

Was that just RC or RC and Celebrity? I know that they are both part of RCCL. But Sam should be able to contact them.

This was both, they operate under the same headquarters. Royal Caribbean won’t provide info to everyone calling in because they have no way to verify who they are. That’s why they contacted the emergency contact number on file.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Folks, keep posting what you know, bust just that. Not what you think or what you assume. The mods over on the Celebrity boards have started censoring posts and removing threads. Anything you KNOW should be posted here. If it is not an indisputable fact (i.e. supposition, assumptions or guesses) do not post it. Thoughts and prayers are of course appreciated.

This is a horrible situation. I've been lots of places just like Mexico (3rd world countries) and I've been lucky to avoid these kind of horrible accidents. I send my best wishes to the families of the victims.