SEASIDE Miami Arrival Pics

eroller

I decided to watch the SEASIDE's maiden arrival into Miami tonight. My husband and I sat at South Point Park on South Beach to watch her arrival, and it was a perfect spot and a perfect night. It was very quiet with no fanfare (it was 12:30am) but so beautiful to watch her glide in. I'm so glad I got to see it. Tomorrow I'll try to grab some photos during the day of her docked at PortMiami.

On a sidenote construction of the new Royal Caribbean terminal is moving right along. It's going to be spectacular.

27412831869_b2a9381b5c_h.jpg

27412831499_6ac3d595d7_h.jpg

24329153217_bbc674836c_h.jpg

On the webcam, you can see a big MSC container ship docked right in front of Seaside. I wonder why?

PortMiami is a huge shipping port so not unusual to see MSC cargo ships there. Usually they are on the other side though. Might be for a photo op. Showcasing the MSC cargo and cruise empire together.

PortMiami is a huge shipping port so not unusual to see MSC cargo ships there. Usually they are on the other side though. Might be for a photo op. Showcasing the MSC cargo and cruise empire together.

I should have added that I'm aware of the container operation at the Port of Miami. MSC ANS is docked in a cruise berth.

You're probably right, it's probably just a photo op.

On a side note, I thought MSC was going to be operating out of their own brand new Terminal F starting today. Why is she docked down at Terminal B?

I should have added that I'm aware of the container operation at the Port of Miami. MSC ANS is docked in a cruise berth.

On a side note, I thought MSC was going to be operating out of their own brand new Terminal F starting today. Why is she docked down at Terminal B?

She is temporarily docked at the NCL terminal because there is space next to it for the christening festivities. They have erected a semi-permanent tent like structure next to the terminal to house everyone.

She will be moved to her new home at Terminal F for her first revenue embarkation to the Caribbean this weekend.

gt ... That is where the ceremony will take place, the ship will be moved to F later.

She is temporarily docked at the NCL terminal because there is space next to it for the christening festivities. They have erected a semi-permanent tent like structure next to the terminal to house everyone.

She will be moved to her new home at Terminal F for her first revenue embarkation to the Caribbean this weekend.

Got it, thanks guys!

On the webcam, you can see a big MSC container ship docked right in front of Seaside. I wonder why?

Perhaps it was carrying equipment for the celebrations, or maybe the missing cabin and balcony furniture.

It may also be docked there simultaneously to also transfer some supplies and things for Seaside. Just a thought.