Soda pickup at Ports

dogger321

Is it allowed to bring your allowed limit of can drinks or juices back to the ship in Nassau,and if it is are there any stores close to where we dock? Are the prices reasonable?

Edited by dogger321

Is it allowed to bring your allowed limit of can drinks or juices back to the ship in Nassau,and if it is are there any stores close to where we dock? Are the prices reasonable?

We have always brought our sodas back on board without a problem.

Take a right as you exit the terminal area.:)

There is a small grocery store on a side street, to the left as you walk toward the Straw Market, a couple of blocks before you get there.:)

Because lugging a case of soda in your carryon is not worth the hassle! Would rather replenish even if it costs a few bucks more. Plus people who fly in would have the further hassle of buying it before boarding.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Because lugging a case of soda in your carryon is not worth the hassle! Would rather replenish even if it costs a few bucks more. Plus people who fly in would have the further hassle of buying it before boarding.

If you really don't want to go through the hassle of carrying it on and don't mind spending a few bucks extra, you can always, you could order from Carnival to be delivered directly to your stateroom. That's what I decided to do for my next cruise. Sure, it cost more but worth it to me to not have to hassle with carrying it on, either at embarkation or at ports.

If you really don't want to go through the hassle of carrying it on and don't mind spending a few bucks extra, you can always, you could order from Carnival to be delivered directly to your stateroom. That's what I decided to do for my next cruise. Sure, it cost more but worth it to me to not have to hassle with carrying it on, either at embarkation or at ports.

I would but I don't care for Coke, I prefer Diet Pepsi.

I would but I don't care for Coke, I prefer Diet Pepsi.

Same here. Carnival has a contract with Coca-Cola. Unless they change their contract so that Pepsi products can also be sold on the ships, we will continue to bring our sodas of choice with us.

Why wouldn't you bring the soda when you board at embarkation?

It's cheaper and you can bring a case. You can pack it in a carry on.

Just a suggestion.......

Happy Sailing!

We will be flying in a couple of days before our cruise and plan on doing a little shopping, so we could pickup a case of soda and strap it to a carry on or carry it on in a cloth shopping bag.

You do not have to lug it in your carry on. We brought it on in a CVS bag. Not a hassle at most ports to buy it at or near the dock. You can even check in drop off your carry on and go back off the ship and buy the soda. There are no lines once you are already checked in

Why wouldn't you bring the soda when you board at embarkation?

It's cheaper and you can bring a case. You can pack it in a carry on.

Just a suggestion.......

Happy Sailing!

We always take our allotment with us when we embark, then buy more in ports. That way we have enough.

OMG!!!! I've never noticed since we're only Coke product drinkers... Carnival doesn't sell Pepsi products???

Nope. Nada, None. Zip. Zilch. Carnival has an exclusive contract with Coca-Cola. I know some say "Coke. Pepsi. What's the difference?" Pepsi drinkers (and Coke drinkers) know.

You do not have to lug it in your carry on. We brought it on in a CVS bag. Not a hassle at most ports to buy it at or near the dock. You can even check in drop off your carry on and go back off the ship and buy the soda. There are no lines once you are already checked in

Where can you buy soda pop at Port Canaveral.

OMG!!!! I've never noticed since we're only Coke product drinkers... Carnival doesn't sell Pepsi products???

Nope. Just like NCL doesn't sell Coke products. Every cruise line has it's own contract and you won't find products from it's competitors being sold on board.