is there bottled water in the Diamond Lounge?

mafig

I really liked it on Independence. I sat outside the lounge on a couch in the VCL and read a book with a great view. In the lounge each day they had snacks such as cookies, and fruit. They also had the espresso machine, and a container of ice water. Two of the days it was cucumber ice water.

It was not available in the DL on Oasis in September. I was disappointed as I have been accustomed to getting a bottle "to go" on other ships.

You can get a bottle to go during the 5-8:30 happy hour.

P.S. I just love it when people ask about bottled water and get lectures about how great all the tap water is on board the ship.

P.S. I just love it when people ask about bottled water and get lectures about how great all the tap water is on board the ship.

Also on Oasis in September and no bottled water in the DL. You could use a Diamond voucher for it at the various bars. Hope that Oasis DL now carries it.

On the Harmony OTS in Nov 2017 it was available upon request in the DL whenever the DL Manager was there. He never turned anyone down.