Packing advice

My girlfriend and I are sailing on Anthem in October 27th to Nov 3rd to the Bahamas. What's the best way to pack? I know we will have different temperatures and such. This is my first time cruising this route at this time of year. I normally cruise July and August.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

My girlfriend and I are sailing on Anthem in October 27th to Nov 3rd to the Bahamas. What's the best way to pack? I know we will have different temperatures and such. This is my first time cruising this route at this time of year. I normally cruise July and August.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

Are you driving or flying to cape liberty?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

It's going to still be quite warm in the Bahamas, so shorts/tees, etc.. will be fine. You might want a jacket and lightweight slacks for your departure port...but maybe not! Decide about 1 week out, when the weather forecast is a bit more accurate! We've had a fairly mild autumn this year!

Dress for cool/cold weather in Bayonne and 70's in the Bahamas.

Are you driving or flying to cape liberty?

I would say that from Scranton, they are definitely driving.

cruiserdudebobby8, pack for normal Bahamas weather, but with extra layers. If it's cool when you leave New Jersey, you can wear a sweat shirt over your t-shirt..

I would say that from Scranton, they are definitely driving.

cruiserdudebobby8, pack for normal Bahamas weather, but with extra layers. If it's cool when you leave New Jersey, you can wear a sweat shirt over your t-shirt..

Ohhhh I didn't see the Scranton. If driving you can take alittle more warm clothes for the first day and a half to two days and the last day and not worry about weight of luggage.

As you get closer to the cruise I would check the forecasts.

Where you start cold be very cold but it also could be a warm day as weather continually changes.

I've experienced it all these past few years.

The temperatures where you are cruising should be very nice.

Happy Holidays.

Keith

Not a big deal if you are driving to a port, but it is really a bad idea to put each person's clothes in their own suitcase. Split between several suitcases. Son got delayed due to snowstorm and his suitcase didn't show up for four days. Walmart stop on way to port. Generally airlines lose one but not both suitcases.