Semi Annual WOW Sale- January 4

slyster

It looks like they are available on those ships for all categories. I find that hard to believe. Also there's a line that says something "offer available with select promotions" Guess we will find out what that means tomorrow. And if they are going to enforce the "new bookings only"

if you I just booked onboard, like 6 days ago.. and its still within the 30 days free-change no-fee window, would that be allowed under the "new bookings only"? if they even enforce that.

if you I just booked onboard, like 6 days ago.. and its still within the 30 days free-change no-fee window, would that be allowed under the "new bookings only"? if they even enforce that.

If they enforce "new bookings", you would have to cancel and rebook, thereby losing your OBC from booking onboard.

If they enforce "new bookings", you would have to cancel and rebook, thereby losing your OBC from booking onboard.

would I lose the Non-refundable deposit too (in that scenario) since only booked a week ago? because with 2 cabins, losing $100OBC per cabin to pick up ~$200 free gratuities would be worth it..

would I lose the Non-refundable deposit too (in that scenario) since only booked a week ago? because with 2 cabins, losing $100OBC per cabin to pick up ~$200 free gratuities would be worth it..

The non refundable change penalty fees are $100 per person not $100 per cabin

The non refundable change penalty fees are $100 per person not $100 per cabin

right but those are apply after 30 days i thought.. i have to read my paperwork.. and yes.. per person i meant.

How will that be handled with the new non refundable rate

Good question, and will both refundable and non-refundable get reduced deposit, or will it only be the non-refundable like when booking onboard.

It looks like they are available on those ships for all categories. I find that hard to believe. Also there's a line that says something "offer available with select promotions" Guess we will find out what that means tomorrow. And if they are going to enforce the "new bookings only"

It looks like the free grats are only available on JS and above. Does not say that in the flyer. Also, at least for now the OBC IS combinable with your balcony discount. Bob you got your Christmas present:halo:

It looks like the free grats are only available on JS and above. Does not say that in the flyer. Also, at least for now the OBC IS combinable with your balcony discount. Bob you got your Christmas present:halo:

I got $200 in obcs during the Black Friday/Cyber Monday promo for a non-refundable balcony.

free grats aren't available on my Harmony sailing in Dec :( .But available on every other Oasis class ship...not fair.

Might be a glitch. Did you call them? The flyer states Harmony is included Feb 4th - Dec 31, 2018 sailings, but it looks like not all categories, only JS and above

This thread got me thinking about one of my cruises. So I went online to reprice it, just to find out that I could gain a $350 onboard credit if I switch to the new pricing that increases my fare by $158 (total price) by negating by crown and anchor discount but I’d lose the $100 previous offered OBC.

RCL has become such a game, it’s silly business at this point. I wish they’d be more straight forward and stop paying games.

Question #1:

Has the new deal already started? The main booking page still says 30% off...nothing about 60%.

I'm watching a cruise for Mariner in Aug 2018 (not booked) and it's price is exactly the same. (For some reason, I can only see the refundable price for this one).

For our booked Symphony in Mar 2019, the cost went up but the OBC is $275.

Question #2

Since we book in CAD, the OBC gets converted to CAD. With current booking and new booking at current rate, we would save around $75 if I rebook. However, I assume gratuities would be at new rate ($14.50pp/per day vs $13.50)? Also, not sure if its worth it since we booked before they introduced refundable and non-refundable so then our booking would change to non-refundable. Would others call or not bother?

This thread got me thinking about one of my cruises. So I went online to reprice it, just to find out that I could gain a $350 onboard credit if I switch to the new pricing that increases my fare by $158 (total price) by negating by crown and anchor discount but I’d lose the $100 previous offered OBC.

RCL has become such a game, it’s silly business at this point. I wish they’d be more straight forward and stop paying games.

I decided to give them a call, which was good. They agreed to keep my original price and increase my OBC to $200. Worth checking everyday.

After waiting on hold last night for 45 mins while my agent talked to a “different department,” and sending an email containing screenshots of their website, RC honoured free grats for my AOS sailing. Last night was reprice #6, unless a KSF comes along (unlikely since its spring break) I doubt I’ll do better.

The agent insisted free grats was only available for Oasis class and the OBC of 350 was only offered to suites. I’m in one of the new panoramic ocean view rooms which changes room category to a suite level starting May 2018. That took some explaining but in the end they said I was correct and I’ll receive a credit for the gratuities plus I got $350 OBC. I’m happy!

I just did a booking with a big box warehouse website for a Christmas 2018 cruise on oasis. I got a price of $5116 for 2 cabins, that included gift cards from the warehouse that totaled $360, effectively dropping the price to $4756. Plus I get 2% of that back in a rebate at the end of the year. I then tried the same cruise on Royals website, booking the exact cabins. I got a price of $5556 with “free” OBC of $275. I wonder who I’m going to book with.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I just did a booking with a big box warehouse website for a Christmas 2018 cruise on oasis. I got a price of $5116 for 2 cabins, that included gift cards from the warehouse that totaled $360, effectively dropping the price to $4756. Plus I get 2% of that back in a rebate at the end of the year. I then tried the same cruise on Royals website, booking the exact cabins. I got a price of $5556 with “free” OBC of $275. I wonder who I’m going to book with.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

When you go online the big box warehouse gives the non refundable price. You might be looking at RCL’s refundable price. Make sure you are comparing, apples to apples.

Might be a glitch. Did you call them? The flyer states Harmony is included Feb 4th - Dec 31, 2018 sailings, but it looks like not all categories, only JS and above

Would have to call my TA to find out.May do so later today after work.It probably is a glitch.

Nothing beat the Black Friday weekend price drop for me. The WOW price is $650 more for our balcony guarantee on the April Jewel cruise.

Same situation for me. I keep checking prices for cruise I booked on Black Friday weekend....price is still higher now and not as much OBC offered :D

Just looked on the website and a July sailing on Harmony (we haven't booked yet) went up about ~$100 in price but included $175 in OBC. But according to the terms, we should receive free gratuities (about $200) but that's not showing up on the website.

I'd probably jump on this (in all saves the wife and I about $300) but the website doesn't seem to be honoring all of the details. Guess I'll have to call?