Under the Sea Walk on Regal

Jessejo

It’s not really a spot where all people walk on that starboard area. It has a railing that isolates it from the non-glass walk. Some who have fear of heights don’t pass there. So there is not much people to be looking down at you.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We're booked in a mini under the Sea Walk. Anyone been there? Any advice - other than keeping our clothes on or the drapes closed? ;)

Port side? Most of the view from the sea walk is blocked because the sea view bar is there.

Starboard side? Anyone that wants to look down can get a fairly close look at the balcony and partially into the cabin when the slider door is open.

On both sides you will see the pale blue light overnight.

Been right under the Seawalk in a Mini that we were upgraded into .

No need to keep drapes closed but people can see you on your balcony.

Most on the Seawalk for a been there done that , then move on .

Blue lights are a bit annoying .

Other than that , I would take a chance again in getting one of those Mini's by booking a Guarantee but not paying a premium price for one.

Port side? Most of the view from the sea walk is blocked because the sea view bar is there.

Starboard side? Anyone that wants to look down can get a fairly close look at the balcony and partially into the cabin when the slider door is open.

On both sides you will see the pale blue light overnight.

I'll be sure to check it out next trip.

I'll post some spectacular views I'm sure.

We're booked in a mini under the Sea Walk. Anyone been there? Any advice - other than keeping our clothes on or the drapes closed? ;)

From the pictures I've seen posted here on CC people do have a view of the inside of the cabins to a certain degree. I'd keep my drapes closed in the evenings.

Are you on the port side or the starboard side. It makes a difference.

Been right under the Seawalk in a Mini that we were upgraded into .

No need to keep drapes closed but people can see you on your balcony.

Most on the Seawalk for a been there done that , then move on .

Blue lights are a bit annoying .

Other than that , I would take a chance again in getting one of those Mini's by booking a Guarantee but not paying a premium price for one.

i-dXXvj6X-L.jpg

i-97FKZ8f-L.jpg

i-fTMbJHR-L.jpg

i-5PcZxzz-L.jpg

Thanks everyone for your input - and the wonderful photos. We will be on the starboard side in M243 with the slightly larger balcony. DH will love watching the people on the SkyWalk. And, we're now prepared for the blue "nightlight" and any noises. We're really looking forward to our first mini! :D Our mini is an upsell - love upsells!

• 2 weeks later...

Lol! Yes, we were booked into a mini suite under the sea walk last year. Guest on the walk could look down into our balcony BUT we could look up at them too. Ladies, if you take this walk, please wear proper clothing under your dress or beach coverup!:o:'):o

Lol! Yes, we were booked into a mini suite under the sea walk last year. Guest on the walk could look down into our balcony BUT we could look up at them too. Ladies, if you take this walk, please wear proper clothing under your dress or beach coverup!:o:'):o

I hope they gave you a fantastic deal on that cabin. ;p

• 2 weeks later...