Sabatini's breakfast menu

kangforpres

I will agree with most of these posts. There was only once (on the CB) that the headwaiter in Sabatini's was a dud. He would not allow me to make any special requests. Plus the waffle iron was broken for the entire 10 days!

On other cruises, I've asked for crab and avocado omelettes. Another friend asked for Pico De Gallo and it showed up every morning. The MDR has a nice cowboy steak which they brought over to Sabatini's. Yum.. Soon......

I think we had the same dud in Sabatini’s on the CB at breakfast. He actually made a disparaging comment about our favorite server. Her name is Julia. He didn’t seem happy to be there at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I think we had the same dud in Sabatini’s on the CB at breakfast. He actually made a disparaging comment about our favorite server. Her name is Julia. He didn’t seem happy to be there at all.

We LOVED Julia. I can't imagine that anyone would have justification for a negative remark about her!

I will agree with most of these posts. There was only once (on the CB) that the headwaiter in Sabatini's was a dud. He would not allow me to make any special requests. Plus the waffle iron was broken for the entire 10 days!

On other cruises, I've asked for crab and avocado omelettes. Another friend asked for Pico De Gallo and it showed up every morning. The MDR has a nice cowboy steak which they brought over to Sabatini's. Yum.. Soon......

If they don't have it available, they may not be able to provide it on the first day you ask. But they will make sure it is available for the rest of the cruise.

I actually prefer a bloody Mary instead of a Mimosa and they have no problem bringing that instead. After the first day they actually had a second one ready for me. Breakfast at Sabatinis for suite passengers is probably the best of the suite perks and most do not use it.

They used to do this but not any more.

I used to get a Bloody Mary for breakfast, and the waitress mixed it in Sabatini's. It was definitely somewhat stronger than the standard one from the bar. On a more recent cruise on the same ship (Caribbean Princess), they were no longer allowed to make it themselves (even though I had the same waitress that made them the previous time). They would get me one when I asked, but they would get it from the bar - and they would charge it to my cruise card - not much of a problem with the PBP :) but it did count against my 15 per day:(.

I have always been disappointed with the eggs Benedict on Princess both in the MDR and, especially, the Horizon Court. It seems that they somehow manage to get the hollandaise dried out as well as the muffin. They did not have this perk of breakfast the last time we had a suite (I think).

This is because they make them ahead of time and put under the heat lamp. The way you order in the future is to order it with Hollandaise sauce on the side. This way they have to make it fresh and the Hollandaise sauce is fresh this way too and you get more of it too! Learned this very quickly after getting the "under the heat lamp for a long time" variety once!

In a WS on the Grand next March. Will have to try to remember the Lobster Swiss Omelette with avocado on top!! Sounds so good! As well as the fruit milk smoothie and the mimosa!

Pooh

Can anyone have breakfast at sabatinis? We are on the Regal oct 13th balcony sounds delicious!! We just usually go to the buffet

No, Sabatini’s is only for full suite guests. Eat breakfast in the MDR though. It’s quite good! And it’s ok to ask for something not on the menu. If they have it, they will likely serve it to you. I asked for fresh pineapple and sliced bananas each morning last time in the MDR and they brought it to me every time! Enjoy!

Don't ask for black pudding or

Cumberland sausage though they don't have either

Black pudding was always available in the HC of all the Princess ships I've been on.Sounds like some of the waiters are bone idle,lol.

This was the "official" menu on our cruise earlier this year but as it has been mentioned, you can get things off menu within reason (and yes the MD impacts what you can can't get - we had one that basically wouldn't allow anything and others that jumped through hoops including going to the main dining room or IC to get the chocolate croissants we wanted).

Mimosa (Orange Juice and Champagne)

Juices and Fruits: Grapefruit, Apple,Cranberry, Tomato, V8, and Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice, Seasonal Fresh Fruitwith Berries and Citrus Wedge, Chilled Melon with Mint

Beverages: Freshly Brewed Regular andDecaffeinated Coffee, Expresso, Cappuccino, and Hot Chocolate, Whole and FatFree Milk, Soy Milk, Honey Sweetened Fruit Milk, Selection of Teas

Bakery: Croissants, Rolls, Loaf Bread, Bagels,Danish Pastries, Fruit Muffins & English Muffins, White & Whole WheatToast, Sweet Butter and Preserves

Cereals and Grains: Yogurt and Super GranolaParfait with Raspberry Swirl, Assorted Dry Cereals with Banana, Original SwissBircher Museli, Selection of Natural and Fruit Yogurts

Egg A La Carte: Prepared-to-order Egg Dishes,Soft Poached Egg over Roasted Potatoes with Hollandaise Sauce, Traditional EggsBenedict, The Usual Sidings (sausage, bacon, hash browns)

Specialties: B.E.L.T. Sandwich (Bacon, Egg,Lettuce & Tomato), Toasted Bagel with Smoked Salmon, Onions & CreamCheese, Brioche French Toast with Apple & Cinnamon Compote, Belgian Wafflewith Whipping Cream or Maple Syrup, Cooked & Cured Cold Cuts

Just out of interest I have heard that on the Golden since updating Sabatini's, breakfast is now at the Crown Grill.... Is the menu the same as what it was ????

As will be back on the Golden in 3 months.

Cheers Don

I have not seen a different suite breakfast menu. Wherever it’s been it’s been the same.

• 1 month later...

first time in a suite and a few questions

do they have filet and eggs? i was spoiled in NCL haven with this every morning

is there anything like a blueberry/raspberry cup available

is there any kind of food setup like a small buffet table for you

has anyone ever had any non traditional bfast food made for them. i probably wouldnt do it but just curious.

i heard you are to get 1 (or is it every day) bfast in your suite. but would that be only from the menu in the room or can you order 'a la sabitini?"

Yes just ask

There is a yogurt glass with granola/strawberries

No buffet

has anyone ever had any non traditional bfast food made for them. i probably wouldnt do it but just curious.

They will do anything within reason that they have access to.

i heard you are to get 1 (or is it every day) bfast in your suite. but would that be only from the menu in the room or can you order 'a la sabitini?"

No you cannot order from Sabatinis.

Only the DR menu or RS.

You can order everyday if you want.

You get the Ultimate Balcony Breakfast for no charge once as a suite perk. Any other days you wish to dine in you can order off the MDR breakfast menu, or purchase the UBB.

Have not heard that one. Did not see or hear anything about it last month on the CB.

Is that on the list of perks?

I haven't read that. That would be nice.

Have not heard that one. Did not see or hear anything about it last month on the CB.

Is that on the list of perks?

I just recall reading about it in multiple threads from Suite Lifers. Including in response to luckyinpa's previous inquires (thus their '1 breakfast' reference). Perhaps it depends on how/when/which promo you booked under.

You get the Ultimate Balcony Breakfast for no charge once as a suite perk. Any other days you wish to dine in you can order off the MDR breakfast menu, or purchase the UBB.

I have no paperwork reflecting the UBB as part of a benefit on our upcoming cruise; however, we received the UBB as part of a suite sale upsell. Not something my husband wanted - requested (based on CC posts) to be credited the $35 as OBC. Took two days but credit applied.

Definitely appreciated the morning mimosas!

You will have an expanded breakfast menu available from room service every day including a separate menu with a few specials on it. We ADORE sabatini's but we partake in RS a few times, including the last morning when sabatini's is closed.