Linking TA Reservations on Princess Website

bgyoshi

Hello everyone, can't seem to find the answer here on the boards. We have 4 reservations booked via TA. On the TA end, she says the reservations are all linked together. But on the Princess website, how can I see them together under my profile? Is that possible? It's just tedious logging into each reservations each time I want to add something.

Thanks!

The linking is only for the purpose of being able to be assigned the same table for traditional dining.

There is no linking for seeing the different bookings with one sign-in on the personalizer.

Thank you.

Is it possible to manually add another booking to my login profile though?

Hello everyone, can't seem to find the answer here on the boards. We have 4 reservations booked via TA. On the TA end, she says the reservations are all linked together. But on the Princess website, how can I see them together under my profile? Is that possible? It's just tedious logging into each reservations each time I want to add something.

Thanks!

While it's not the quickest thing to do it doesn't have to be difficult. I have let Princess and Firefox remember my logon inf so when I logon I can simply click in the "name" field and choose from a list of myself, my wife, or my son and then it automagically fills in the password. Secure? Nope. Do I care? Nope.

While it's not the quickest thing to do it doesn't have to be difficult. I have let Princess and Firefox remember my logon inf so when I logon I can simply click in the "name" field and choose from a list of myself, my wife, or my son and then it automagically fills in the password. Secure? Nope. Do I care? Nope.

Can you book excursions for more than one account at the same time e.g. our kids are on a different reservation, as they are in an inside cabin opposite ours, and we all want to book the same trip. Our friends are also travelling with us and I want to ensure we all are able to take the tour together. Is there a facility to do this online from my account? TIA.

Can you book excursions for more than one account at the same time e.g. our kids are on a different reservation, as they are in an inside cabin opposite ours, and we all want to book the same trip. Our friends are also travelling with us and I want to ensure we all are able to take the tour together. Is there a facility to do this online from my account? TIA.

I think the safest approach here would be to call in to make the excursion reservation. It would be a shame to start the process online and then find out you only have 4 people booked and no spots left for the rest of the group.

I think the safest approach here would be to call in to make the excursion reservation. It would be a shame to start the process online and then find out you only have 4 people booked and no spots left for the rest of the group.

Right, that’s exactly what we want to avoid ;). We’ve always been able to call up other bookings on Celebrity cruises when we wanted to book several people from different reservations online, and I didn’t know if this was possible with Princess.

Notice you’re from Nevada; you don’t happen to live in Las Vegas by any chance? We’re considering stopping over for a few days enroute in LV on our way to SF before we board the Grand.

Right, that’s exactly what we want to avoid ;). We’ve always been able to call up other bookings on Celebrity cruises when we wanted to book several people from different reservations online, and I didn’t know if this was possible with Princess.

Notice you’re from Nevada; you don’t happen to live in Las Vegas by any chance? We’re considering stopping over for a few days enroute in LV on our way to SF before we board the Grand.

I don't live in Las Vegas, rather 200 miles north on the way towards Reno. If you have any questions, I might be able to help you, as we go to Las Vegas quite often. So that we don't highjack this thread, post your email address and I'll send you an email to get the conversation going.

I have two reservations (1 wife and me, 1 son-in-law and daughter-in-law; booked through travel agent). I went to the personalize to enter information for the in-laws. They have their own account. However, the account doesn't show any upcoming cruises. The only way I can check them in is to use the name and birthday of the son-in-law plus the cruise confirmation number.

I called Princess. They say they cannot show the cruise under the son-in-law's account.

I have two reservations (1 wife and me, 1 son-in-law and daughter-in-law; booked through travel agent). I went to the personalize to enter information for the in-laws. They have their own account. However, the account doesn't show any upcoming cruises. The only way I can check them in is to use the name and birthday of the son-in-law plus the cruise confirmation number.

I called Princess. They say they cannot show the cruise under the son-in-law's account.

I would surmise that the in-laws booking were given new Captain Circle numbers. They'll have to call Princess and have them put the proper numbers on the booking.