Luminae Deserts

irenedee

Yesterday I had the White Chocolate Macadamia Cake and I thought it was the best desert I have ever had. Today I had the Chocolate Lava Cake and decided that it was the best desert I have ever had

Can’t wait until dinner ....[emoji39]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I actually expected that this thread was going to be about how terrible they are! I can't eat a lot of dairy so I avoid most of them, but the ones I have tried weren't very good. And the dessert cart has been terrible both times I've tried things from it. I love Luminae otherwise.

Now my mouth is watering...I agree, as I have also had some great desserts in Luminae!! My aunt always eats her dessert first...she is 94, and very tiny!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My late aunt who was in her 90s always ate her dessert first. Said she did it just in case.

So tonight we shared a flan with a pomegranate sorbet. Good but not outstanding, lacked taste. However the Veal Cannelloni -my entree - jaw dropping delicious. How do they do it [emoji39]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Here's a picture of the chocolate sphere.

We missed out on the "flambe" experience. Apparently maratine health and safety legislation does not allow them to do this whilst in Australian and NZ waters. Still one of the best desserts I have ever tasted though!

It was on the dessert menu every night on the Summit last week. I didn't order the cheese course, so can't comment on the quality.

f27a3f6c2f3074b6a48dfffa425ca00a.jpg I have had the fruit and cheese plate for dessert in Luminae and it was wonderful! It was on the menu.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It was on the dessert menu every night on the Summit last week. I didn't order the cheese course, so can't comment on the quality.

Thank you for setting me straight.

I can't speak to the cheese that is on the dessert menu. The group I was with was ordering it as a starter and it was a nice selection of cheese that seemed to be the same as what is available in Murano. I was looking for a photo, didn't find one, but they would bring us a big platter for 4 people to share with 4 or 5 cheeses, dried apricots, walnuts, grapes, and crackers.