Fort Lauderdale Hotels

tbaby2020

We enjoy the Hilton Marina for a quick 1 night pre cruise. They have a lovely pool and the view all the way around is great. Walking distance to some nice restaurants. An Uber gets you to the port cheap and quick. I am pretty far up in Hiltons rewards but I am not a fan of the nearby Embassy Suites. A very old, dated hotel the two times we attempted to stay. Never again for us there.

We always stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites on Griffin Rd, Ft Lauderdale before flying to Barcelona for a return Transatlantic Cruise. They let us park for free and provide a $10 Shuttle Service to the Airport plus a return from the Cruise Port 2 weeks later. Breakfast is included. During construction the Shuttle Service will take you to local restaurants free of charge. The Front Desk people are always so nice they make you feel like family.

We are needing two rooms for April 6th before getting on Harmony of the Seas. Prices seem crazy for some of these places, $300+ for Hyatt Place. How does the Valuetrips site work? It is showing rate of $119, are you guaranteed that rate when you send in request?

Yes...the rate will be (before taxes) what is posted for your date. We've used Valuetrips...once we got the confirmation (or even sooner) you can then call Hyatt Place directly and give your name and dates of stay and they'll confirm...very easy to do. We've stayed often at Embassy Suites but now much prefer Hyatt Place.

We are needing two rooms for April 6th before getting on Harmony of the Seas. Prices seem crazy for some of these places, $300+ for Hyatt Place. How does the Valuetrips site work? It is showing rate of $119, are you guaranteed that rate when you send in request?

There's a big concert on that weekend--the Tortuga Music Festival on the beach. I suspect that is why prices are so high in the Fort Lauderdale area.

You are guaranteed the rate once you receive a confirmation of your reservation. In looking at the Valuetrips site though, it shows that the date you are looking at is a blackout date.

Wow, none very cheap.

I'd be all over

Pier 66 Hotel and Marina at $196 non refundable or $219 refundable. Very close to airport and port

We have been recommend Pier 66, looks good but some on trip advisor it has recently changed hands. I take it you have stayed there?

We found Hampton Inn good. It offered free shuttle from FFL airport and we got free breakfast included which did is fine.

Paid for a shuttle from hotel to ship- company was called all status- can't remember the cost but it was reasonable for the four of us

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Forums mobile app

We stayed at the Hampton Inn as well. Very nice. Breakfast was just so-so as Hamptons are.

They also have a nice parking deal for people that drive. $5. per day ($50 minimum) for the duration of your cruise.

I need a hotel for just 1 day before our April cruise out of Ft. Lauderdale/Allure. I am totally clueless about where to stay as I've never stayed in FLL. I won't have a car so having a few stores close by would be nice or just something to see and do. What general area do you suggest? I have been on the travel websites and am floored by how much it's going to cost for just one day. Being Spring Break I'm going to spend nearly $300/nt with taxes for a place that's not got horrible reviews.

Suggestions welcome.

I highly recommend Rodeo Inn . A few years ago our flight was delayed and we arrived at nearly midnight .The hotel shuttle service ended 11PM .However ,the hotel Manager sent someone to pick us up and offered to stop at a convenience store so that we could get something to eat if desired .

The following morning we and other guests were served full breakfasts.

Our room was clean and comfortable and extremely reasonable in cost.

Which Hampton Inn in Fort Lauderdale?

Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port

2301 SW 12th Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, 33315, USA TEL: +1-954-524-9900 FAX: +1-954-524-5155

It's not far from the cruise port. They provide shuttle service for a small fee but really it's so close that a taxi or Uber would be inexpensive.

Last time we sailed from FLL (2016) we stayed at Springhill Suites in Dania Beach. Nice room and breakfast and they had a shuttle. AKA SpringHill Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port

Edited by saroede97
Addition

Last time we sailed from FLL (2016) we stayed at Springhill Suites in Dania Beach. Nice room and breakfast and they had a shuttle.

I read that they recently started charging for the shuttle to the ship.

Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port

2301 SW 12th Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, 33315, USA TEL: +1-954-524-9900 FAX: +1-954-524-5155

It's not far from the cruise port. They provide shuttle service for a small fee but really it's so close that a taxi or Uber would be inexpensive.

We've stayed at that Hampton 4 or 5 times. We like it. We are staying there again March of this year for our pre-cruise stay. We use their free shuttle from the airport to the hotel but always take a taxi to PE. Except this time we are taking SAS to POM.

In April we are staying at Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port in Dania Beach. We will not have a car and it has free shuttles to/from the Airport and to the cruise terminal

Hello, want to make sure you know that there is a fee for the shuttle to the cruise port.

Renaissance Cruise Port hotel is our preferred hotel. Across the street from cruise port. Close to restaurants for dinner the night before and $5 uber ride to Port Everglades.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We too stay at this hotel. Beautiful facility and we like the close proximity to the cruise port.

We’ve booked the Renaissance Cruise Port Hotel for 3 nights pre cruise. We wanted to stay close to the cruise port. The reviews looked pretty good on TripAdvisor. I hope they’re right, very pricey!! Does anyone know if there are beaches within walking distance?