U by Uniworld River Cruise Ship to Appear on "The Bachelor"

Host Jazzbeau

Genius marketing. Kudos. I suggest anyone considering to book now because after the show airs all the cabins are going to be booked

That is certainly going to be cruise to avoid for anyone not involved in the production...

I fought through all of the drama that I am happy is no longer part of my life, and have to say, I wasn't impressed, at all, with the parts of the ship they chose to show. The lounge furniture looked cheap, sparse, and uncomfortable. Ditto with the one room they showed, which was a suite.

My personal opinion, they've tried to be too stereotypical "trendy" and missed the mark on what "real" millennials want......

Robin

$150? Clearly a typo.....https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/recreate-the-bachelors-river-cruise-adventure-details/

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app

Thanks for the article. Saved me from watching the episode. lol. I’m not a fan of Uniworld furnishings and U either. Lol. The excursions offered were just the usual offered on all of the lines for that itinerary except perhaps sleeping in a tent under the stars on the deck. Rofl.

I think if the itinerary had longer days in ports that offered lots of fun places to eat for dinner in port would have been the way to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums