Me Sanchos Cozumel

Dmulley

We will be home n Cozumel in April I was told to go to all inclusive Mr Sanchos but we do not find this as an excursion through carnival so how do we do this? Get off the boat and there is someone right there or we take. Can and tell them what we want? I’m nervous I have always been told only book through your cruise line for safety reasons

I book through shore excursioner online. You pay usually 5% to them and the rest when you get there. Or you can book directly with Mr. Sanchos. It is a good idea to make reservations just in case they have a bunch of ships in that are in port that day. Just follow the signs at the port to the taxi line (they route you through a bunch of stores to get to it.) Ask for a taxi to Mr.Sanchos-it’s about 15-20minute ride. When you are ready to leave, there’s always a bunch of taxis to take you back to the ship. We’ve done this 4 times, easy peasy!

We've been there twice with the last time being in October. I don't think we'll go back. We were disappointed this last time with the food being mediocre and the drinks being weak. However, the service is fantastic. With that being said, you make reservations directly through Mr. Santos and pay a $5 deposit. The rest is paid upon arrival.

I agree with what everyone else said. We never do excursions through Carnival and only do things on your own. If/when you start branching out and doing your own excursions or through private vendors, you'll never go back to cruise line excursions and you'll see why many others don't either. Enjoy your cruise!

I have been there twice and always reserve through Shore Excursioneer. They do fill up a lot lately, so definitely reserve and don’t just show up. The only ship-sponsored tours we ever do are ones not offered any other way.

We don’t buy Cheers as we don’t drink that much, so we enjoy a day to sit in the sun and have several without cost concerns. We also love their coconut shrimp, pico, and guacamole!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Love Mr Sanchos. Felt safe, the food was good and the service was amazing. The massage on the beach... ahhhhhhhh. There were 5 of us (girl trip) and we all got massages. Loved it there and would definitely go back.

Cozumel is very safe and easy to do on your own.

Taxi fares will be posted on a board near the cab line for your pier - there are 3 cruise ship piers, so be sure to go back to the correct pier (it can be a challenge after a dozen margaritas :rolleyes: ) Fare for up to 4 sharing the cab should be about $17 each way. Bring some small bills for tips.

Was also wondering about transportation. We are a group of approximately 30 going in May. Have decided to go to Mr. Sancho´s this time.

Lots of taxi vans available, rates posted as John says.

Was also wondering about transportation. We are a group of approximately 30 going in May. Have decided to go to Mr. Sancho´s this time.

With a group that large make sure that you book in advance ;)