Keto friendly coffee

They do, they are Sucralose based - at least they were a few months ago. I know some people doing Keto still use Sucralose, I don’t so I avoided them. Also, may have to ask nicely to get hwc if you use it. They didn’t have it at the coffee shop on Freedom, I talked the a supervisor and she had it there the next day. I take my own stevia or Splenda naturals as the options are regular Splenda which the additional ingredients can spike blood sugar in some, or pink and blue crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I actually prefer the Splenda naturals. I like stevia liquid drops better, but packets are easier to carry so I carry the SN with me. I hate stevia powder lol

Did you switch from Splenda to Splenda naturals? If so, how was the transition? Good to know that I just need to request the hwc.

Thanks

What is hwc? My nutritionist suggested I try keto diet. We cruise in 6 weeks and I'm trying to decide if I should just wait until we get back to start it.

What is hwc? My nutritionist suggested I try keto diet. We cruise in 6 weeks and I'm trying to decide if I should just wait until we get back to start it.

Go to diet doctor (put those two words together and add a dot com) Great website with lots of recipes, and you can do so much and get so many of the recipes without joining. I have TONS of the recipes copied. GREAT SITE and information.

Go to diet doctor (put those two words together and add a dot com) Great website with lots of recipes, and you can do so much and get so many of the recipes without joining. I have TONS of the recipes copied. GREAT SITE and information.

Ruled by me dot com is also a great site to get started. I started 3 months ago to help with hormones and anemia. My iron levels are up, I’m down 22 pounds (only 15 left to go) but more importantly I feel a lot better.

I've done two transatlantic cruise while keeping keto. Except for the whipping cream for coffee, it was very easy. Our waiters in the dining room were excellent at leaving off the potatoes, rice etc and bringing extra broccoli or green beans etc. Escargot is a great starter - all that yummy butter! They also have no sugar added ice cream in the dining room. I figure it's a cruise so I should cut myself a little slack. The Windjammer was particularly good for keto - so many choices. Enjoy your cruise!

• 3 months later...

I came here to ask the very same question about heavy cream. Is is available on the Adventure of the Seas?

It seems that sooooo many people have started to follow the Ketogenic way of life, that I am surprised that the food services at RC has not caught on yet, since it seems by reading all the posts about that they have had so many requests.

Is heavy cream available in the cafe promenade on the AOS?

Thanks in advance

I came here to ask the very same question about heavy cream. Is is available on the Adventure of the Seas?

It seems that sooooo many people have started to follow the Ketogenic way of life, that I am surprised that the food services at RC has not caught on yet, since it seems by reading all the posts about that they have had so many requests.

Is heavy cream available in the cafe promenade on the AOS?

Thanks in advance

I've not seen heavy cream in Cafe Promenade.

On Grandeur there was a man who needed full cream for his coffee in order avoid carbs. Once the wait staff understood what he wanted they brought a small pitcher to him every morning. Regarding the powdered cream from Amazon — any recommendations as to which brand to buy?

Light cream is also a good cream to use to avoid carbs.

If it is not available, use the half and half.

As far as not spiking blood sugar, erythritol (sold under the name of Swerve) has absolutely no impact on blood sugar and , as a result, the carbs in erythritol are neutral (don't count) in any diet plan that uses the glycemic index and net carbs to determine suitability.

• 2 weeks later...
On Grandeur there was a man who needed full cream for his coffee in order avoid carbs. Once the wait staff understood what he wanted they brought a small pitcher to him every morning. Regarding the powdered cream from Amazon — any recommendations as to which brand to buy?

I like Hoosier hill farm and I take the Splenda naturals.