Mega SEASIDE Pictures Link - 626 photos!

eroller

Attached is the link to my mega-album of SEASIDE photos. I think I covered just about every public area of the ship. You might even see some areas you have never seen before. I really enjoyed taking all the photos as I was able to examine indetail all areas of the ship and appreciate them. She really is quite stunning overall. For reference I sailed with my husband in the Yacht Club cabin 16025 which is an inside cabin. My good friends sailed in cabin 16038, which is a YC balcony suite. This was a 7-day Eastern Caribbean cruise that departed Miami on January 20, 2018. A full review will eventually follow. For now I hope you enjoy the 626 photos on 7 pages in flickr.

Thank you so much for the great pictures. We will be on the Seaside 10/6/18 in a YC balcony doing the Caribbean & the Meraviglia 10/8/19 also in a YC balcony doing Canada, being that you are familiar with both would you consider an inside cabin on the Meraviglia because it may be too cold to enjoy the balcony. We did Celebrity Summit last year late September & was too cold to sit out. The balcony cabin is much larger then inside & has a couch instead of a chair. I’ve been going back & forth wondering if the balcony is worth $1,600 more for 7 nights. Would appreciate your input. Thank you.

I think we are in the same cabin in June! Can't wait for your review. Thank you for the wonderful pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Great cabin. Great location. Super quiet. Just remember storage space is super tight. This goes for all the cabins onboard except suites. First time ever we had to use the space under the bed. We lined up our shoes there to give us more space in the closet.

ER ... Nice photos, did you spot what was missing off the ship model in the Glass case ? in the shop.

Three things I noticed were no zip line ropes, no balcony dividers on those extended green balconies (plus they are green), and the promenade deck on the model goes all the way around the front. In reality bulkheads were erected to prevent you from encircling around the front.

Was there something more obvious I missed?

Great cabin. Great location. Super quiet. Just remember storage space is super tight. This goes for all the cabins onboard except suites. First time ever we had to use the space under the bed. We lined up our shoes there to give us more space in the closet.

We are planning to pack less than usual and get a laundry package. I'll also try to limit my shoes (hard to do for me!). We don't plan to spend much time in the cabin, so a small space is ok. I was glad to see lots of indoor and outdoor seating in the public areas of the YC.

We are planning to pack less than usual and get a laundry package. I'll also try to limit my shoes (hard to do for me!). We don't plan to spend much time in the cabin, so a small space is ok. I was glad to see lots of indoor and outdoor seating in the public areas of the YC.

The indoor and outdoor spaces for the YC are amazing and large. Never crowded. You will be very happy.

Fantastic photos! Thanks so much for sharing. Cant wait for your review! Can you give us a teaser? Overall was it a positive experience? (we sail in a few days) LOL!

Yes! Very much so. Only a few negatives and they were very minor.

Thank you so much for the great pictures. We will be on the Seaside 10/6/18 in a YC balcony doing the Caribbean & the Meraviglia 10/8/19 also in a YC balcony doing Canada, being that you are familiar with both would you consider an inside cabin on the Meraviglia because it may be too cold to enjoy the balcony. We did Celebrity Summit last year late September & was too cold to sit out. The balcony cabin is much larger then inside & has a couch instead of a chair. I’ve been going back & forth wondering if the balcony is worth $1,600 more for 7 nights. Would appreciate your input. Thank you.

Of course it comes down to what your budget will allow. Given the choice of course I would take the YC balcony, just for the larger space, more storage, and natural light and fresh air. I personally find I don't use the balcony that often but it's still nice to have it there. I tend to prefer to sit out on the pool deck more than sit on the balcony. Just me. Either way, and whatever you decide, you will enjoy all the services and upgraded amenities of the YC. It's a great experience regardless of cabin type.