Mega SEASIDE Pictures Link - 626 photos!

eroller

I wanted to ask about the outside movies. I saw that they play a different movie almost every night. Looking at the pictures it doesnt appear that there is any room for lounge chairs facing the big screan. Was it as impracticle as it looks?

There is actually some room, but they don't set up any chairs which is stupid. They just have this lit stadium style steps you can sit on to watch. Not very comfortable so I never saw any of the movies well attended.

There is actually some room, but they don't set up any chairs which is stupid. They just have this lit stadium style steps you can sit on to watch. Not very comfortable so I never saw any of the movies well attended.

...thank you, thats what I thought. My best memory of our Carnival Liberty cruise was sitting on the pool lounger and watching a movie with a bucket of beer and somepizza from the nearby deck buffet. Sounds silly but it was a nice alternative to going to a theater show or listening to a band in a bar.

Thank you for sharing your excellent photos. It is a lot of work to take this number of pics, sort them out and post them. I like that you paid attention to every little detail. I am planning a 7-night Mediterranean Cruise this September out of Italy and the new MSC Seaview is one my choices. Reading reviews, watching videos and making up my mind... Thanks again ! (y)

Thank you for sharing your excellent photos. It is a lot of work to take this number of pics, sort them out and post them. I like that you paid attention to every little detail. I am planning a 7-night Mediterranean Cruise this September out of Italy and the new MSC Seaview is one my choices. Reading reviews, watching videos and making up my mind... Thanks again ! (y)

Thank you! Sounds like you know the work that is involved from experience. I'm glad you're enjoying them and finding them useful.

Thank you for sharing the great photos. We are sailing in the YC in June for our 30th. Originally had a balcony but decided to move up to YC for the special occasion, unfortunately going to an inside room. Hoping we didn't make a mistake! LOL

I think you will be happy with your choice. Having the YC as an option is a wonderful thing. Personally I would pick it over a standard balcony. It truly is a ship within a ship and totally different experience. Best of both worlds. Plus the YC inside is truly the best bargain on the ship. There are not many of them, so not always easy to come by. Glad you snagged one.