when to expect a survey from Carnival

Astromaid

IT's hit or miss for me as well, and I am definitely the "head" person when it comes to booking. I wish they'd go back to having comment cards in your cabin on the last day of the cruise, as we always filled those out at the last dinner, making sure to get opinions from everyone in the family.

CeleBrat

I wish they'd go back to having comment cards in your cabin on the last day of the cruise, as we always filled those out at the last dinner, making sure to get opinions from everyone in the family.

I don't. The constant reminders from everyone from the Cruise Director to your waiter telling us to give only " exceeded expectations " scores on the survey was offensive and threw cold water on the last night of every cruise. More than once waiters told our table they would be dismissed if they received less than all excellent scores.

Usually within a week of the end of the cruise, sometimes within 2 weeks, and once in a while, never.

If it's important to give your feedback, call Carnival and one of the options is for those who just completed a cruise, maybe option #3?

I don't. The constant reminders from everyone from the Cruise Director to your waiter telling us to give only " exceeded expectations " scores on the survey was offensive and threw cold water on the last night of every cruise. More than once waiters told our table they would be dismissed if they received less than all excellent scores.

If that were true there would not be many waiters...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by jimbo5544

You may want to check your profile settings on the Carnival site. I always do all the booking & planning but my husband, daughter & son-in-law would get emails but not me. My brother went on his first ever cruise and got a survey and was flooded with email offers afterwards. I never heard a peep - no offers, no junk emails, no survey, Not only did my profile not have a little box checked - it had my hotmail address!! I had forgotten that I ever even had a hotmail address. Updated my profile and voila!

I get plenty of emails but as I said, the survey is hit or miss for us.

Not sure if you were responding to my ramblings. I kind of forgot to mention that I have received surveys for the cruises since updating my profile. Will have to see if they send one after our March cruise.....

We got off the Fantasy on Thursday and I received my survey on Saturday or Sunday. You should receive it pretty quickly.

i got off the fantasy 1 month ago and havn't gotten one yet. will be back on the fantasy this sat. i will see!

I also got off the Dream on 2/4, and I got the survey 2/5 at 9:20pm CST. This cruise was the first time I have heard a Carnival employee say not everyone gets a survey. I have gotten a survey for every Carnival cruise I have taken except my first in 2002(13 years old with no email address). My mom also gets a survey if she is with me, even if I put my email address when checking her in(meaning two survey emails with different names sent to my account). I have promo emails and promo paper mail disabled. I disabled them over a year ago due to them spamming my inbox. I still get credit card offers in the mail.