How To Question on Drink Pkg.

How do I find out the cost of the drink packages for Oasis on the RCI website?? :confused: I can't find it.

Thanks for any info.

And you cannot use the Cruise Planner until you have a cruise booked and it's close enough to the cruise date for the various options to become available.

The prices vary by ship and sail date. I have paid as little as $42 USD per day for deluxe package. At the moment, it's in my cruise planner at $55 USD per day. To buy on-board on Voyager two weeks ago, it was $71 USD.

The price of $55 USD per day is for our Allure sailing in June.

The prices vary by ship and sail date. I have paid as little as $42 USD per day for deluxe package. At the moment, it's in my cruise planner at $55 USD per day. To buy on-board on Voyager two weeks ago, it was $71 USD.

But the Voyager price was inclusive of the 18% gratuity, right? ;)

(don't scare the Irish Lassie!)

I would assume the $71 price was with gratuity included. How about the other prices, were they also with gratuity included?

Oh yes sorry. The Voyager price definitely included gratuities! Anything we can buy through RCL Australian website has gratuities included and I'm pretty sure it's the same deal with prices shown on the UK website.

Oh yes sorry. The Voyager price definitely included gratuities! Anything we can buy through RCL Australian website has gratuities included and I'm pretty sure it's the same deal with prices shown on the UK website.

I would be surprised if the $42 price included gratuity, as that would be the lowest price I've ever seen reported.

Sorry if this question is out of line. We have not cruised in over 2 years due to wife's health issues. Anyway, my understanding is that now all adults in the cabin must purchase the Deluxe Package if only one person wants it. Is that correct? My wife isn't able to have alcohol but I have always purchased the least package available for beer primarily. If this is the case then, how much do domestic beers go for onboard currently?

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but figured it was a place to start.

Thanks in advance for your time and answers!!!:cool:

I would be surprised if the $42 price included gratuity, as that would be the lowest price I've ever seen reported.

It's only Australia, not UK.

Sorry if this question is out of line. We have not cruised in over 2 years due to wife's health issues. Anyway, my understanding is that now all adults in the cabin must purchase the Deluxe Package if only one person wants it. Is that correct? My wife isn't able to have alcohol but I have always purchased the least package available for beer primarily. If this is the case then, how much do domestic beers go for onboard currently?

There is no longer a beer/wine package. The Deluxe package is the only one that includes alcohol, and it covers all types of alcohol. (up to a specific price limit which is not the same on all ships)

A beer is about $8 plus 18% gratuity. Highway robbery, I know.

Many people have been allowed to buy the second adult a Refreshment package instead of another Deluxe package.

There is no longer a beer/wine package. The Deluxe package is the only one that includes alcohol, and it covers all types of alcohol. (up to a specific price limit which is not the same on all ships)

A beer is about $8 plus 18% gratuity. Highway robbery, I know.

Many people have been allowed to buy the second adult a Refreshment package instead of another Deluxe package.

Thank you for the reply. I will have my wife (my travel agent too) contact Royal about the Deluxe and the other refreshment packages with it!

Thank you again!!!

Currently £36 per day on my cruise (Anthem - end of May). I believe that’s inclusive of gratuities. I didn’t pay gratuities on my dining package so assume beverage is the same and it’s all rolled into the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

RCCL does allow some exceptions from the requirement for all adult occupations to buy the package. One is medical reasons...Contact RCCL and explain your situation

Sent from Psycho's iPad using Forums