Oops. How did that happen!

Merly

We had 3 cruises booked this year, RCL 7 nights, Celebrity 11 nights and Silversea 9 nights. That’s it I said no more cruises this year. Looking for a land based holiday in between 2 of the cruises, oops booked another one, 11 night Celebrity. Right that’s it say I. I choose the next one and it definitely isn’t a cruise. So how come I have booked another 7 nighter? All involve flying as well.

The sad part is we found the glow wears off from just 2 cruises a year. Once we retired we did not need cruises to unwind.

Sounds like you need to buy a condo/house in Florida or some other place where you can live for part of the year.

Sent from my SM-T113 using Forums mobile app

We had 3 cruises booked this year, RCL 7 nights, Celebrity 11 nights and Silversea 9 nights. That’s it I said no more cruises this year. Looking for a land based holiday in between 2 of the cruises, oops booked another one, 11 night Celebrity. Right that’s it say I. I choose the next one and it definitely isn’t a cruise. So how come I have booked another 7 nighter? All involve flying as well.

While I'm sure we're all quite thrilled at your ability to cruise as often as you are, if your point of the thread is to gain insight from us, who are total strangers to you, as to why you have chosen the behavior you have that's kind of a question only you can answer, don't you think?

But let me take a stab at it....obsessed? Like to cruise a lot? Enjoy flaunting your cruise status in order to impress other total strangers? I don't know, you tell me. I, likely along with others, await in breathless anticipation for your response! :rolleyes:

Not really as they didn’t answer my question first time around and now that OP said they wouldn’t be posting anymore, doesn’t make much sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Sounds like you answered your own question. No need to post. And as you must be aware a lot of OPs don't answer back.

What is the point of this post?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums