SOLD OUT Hotels Fort Lauderdale

Fnigro07

Are you looking at a room for April 7 or 8? I just looked on Trivago and they have quite a few rooms listed, all different prices.

Were looking into April 7th since the cruise leaves on the 8th. I will take a look on Trivago. THANK YOU!!

Tons of hotels with occupancy in the area. Are you just needing a place to sleep or with things to do around the hotel?

You can also look further west away from the beach. Like Extended Stay America Plantation. Which is right next to tons of restaurants. I show it's just $114/night for April 7th.

Tons of hotels with occupancy in the area. Are you just needing a place to sleep or with things to do around the hotel?

You can also look further west away from the beach. Like Extended Stay America Plantation. Which is right next to tons of restaurants. I show it's just $114/night for April 7th.

Thank you for this information. I will have to look into it, just stinks that we will have to pay $15 a day to keep our car at the port. I was hoping to leave it at the hotel

Thank you for this information. I will have to look into it, just stinks that we will have to pay $15 a day to keep our car at the port. I was hoping to leave it at the hotel

Check out Park and Go. Excellent experience and very efficient. It is cheaper than the port parking. You can save if you book on line.

www.sunny.org has a lost of hotels offering cruise parking packages

www.parksleepfly.com and www.stay123.com are two other sources to check.

• 2 weeks later...

Never paid that much. I'v had the same pricing issue at Ft. Lauderdale and am staying at the Hampton Inn Deerfield Beach right off I 95. I've booked parking at Park n Go many times and have a reservation for our 10 night cruise at $87 pre-paid. Of course the closer to your sailing, the price does tend to go up. Used Park n Go many times and it is safe and reliable

Park N Go is popular w/locals too for the airport, especially since the shuttle lot at the airport became employees only. You should be fine parking there. And as others suggested if you look further inland you will find hotels. Since you have a car your possibilities are a lot broader. Enjoy your trip.