Live from the Seaside 17th February

nikkiw60

OMG - so much sweets.....

hopefully they have it at YC as well....,Yummi...

great review - thanks..

How much is the cost for surfer on board? - prepaid in Europe its about 100 US / person (1500MB +200MB bonus)

A quick data use update!

c8041c3002d1b72523df32c2d9612e0f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Following! I will going on my first MSC cruise on Seaside in December!

I noticed arts and crafts classes, can you see if they are extra $$? Some cruiseline are and some aren't....thanks!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Forums mobile app

Walked past them yesterday and today the first one at a table about half a dozen people making....

Think Marie Osmond’s famous song from the 70’s...

And today cutting out cardboard to make dream catchers, actually looked a bit naff!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Another thing that has been raised I think is coffee in the MDR, we have been asked if we would like coffee at the end of our dinner both evenings so far.

An our wine was already waiting for us at the table along with a bottle of water.

And a funny we now have our missing table mates who told us someone had been trying to sell their 12 drink vouchers for a $100!

Someone asked me for the fruit sauces are these the ones?

I was asking about the syrups. It was the stuff in your previous set of pictures that I'm interested in trying to find locally. The syrup that is in the vertical dispensers. Thanks for that photo.

Can you confirm if we book prior to March 25, 2019 then the fantasica bookings would still get the 12-pk vouchers? T&C below are unclear about that:

Benefits may vary depending on the itinerary and ship.

*Drink package consists of 12 beverage vouchers to be used in bars, restaurants and buffet and includes wines by the glass, beers, non-premium spirits and cocktails, soft drinks, mineral water, hot drinks, and gelato in a cone or cup. Child version without alcohol also available. The 12-drink voucher package will no longer be included with the Fantastica Experience starting March 25, 2019.

Photos of some of our dishes.

General thought the food was good, but the shrimp cocktail just not worth it! Nothing bad.cfc44e2ce6c66e63ac97d5b5610ad558.jpg3165dfd1e0598b8b79ffd0b48a2243a3.jpgd17c29b839bff24e08d463470093bde5.jpge075ed8829d9eddf6af405862cb1e3f1.jpg

How was the grouper ? looks very good there, but I've always found the fish to be lacking in the flavor department on ships. thanks for the information and updates, have a great cruise

I am standing in a corner waiting for DH to return from dropping of hire car before we can check in.

People watching it’s a very mixed age range quite a few children.

The people in wheel chairs or with walking difficulties seem to have their own check in area. This is on the right hand side and priority boarding line is on the left.

Playing ABBA music now...

It does put you [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Well ... the photos of cabins that I've seen put the color scheme and so called 'design' about 40 years ago. It would have been fitting to have Patrick Nagel art prints on the wall. Why shouldn't the music be about 40 years ago?

Not yet received our prosecco and chocolate strawberries benefit btw.

We received our Prosecco on Wednesday and never received any chocolate covered strawberries. Instead we did receive a plate of chocolate covered fruit including melon, pineapple and grapes. It was a bit disappointing especially because I saw other people walking around with plates of chocolate strawberries that night but I didn't bother to complain to guest services.

Thank you for your time!!!

I'm eager to see Dinner Buffet photos as we are mostly casual diners.

We plan on wandering up there this evening for a luck so watch out for those photos in the morning.

Also will post some healthy option food later in the week.