Live from the Seaside 17th February

nikkiw60

Our table in the Seashore was right by the service area, at the back not the best location but the noise level was lower in there. Also our table for 6 became a table for the 4 of us so we were very happy and we have two great waiters.

We were served our wine choices by the bottle as we have the drink packages.

Also in this area there are a lot of Italians with families.

A very good first evening all in all!

Forgot we had a pre dinner drink in the Seaview bar, there was a nice jazz combo with a female singer. It reminded us of the Golden Jazz Bar on the Divina for the ambience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nikki, have a WONDERFUL vacation. Even though we have different opinions about the quality of MSC, please know that I sincerely wish you a fabulous trip. I also trust in your forth-wright comments sharing information, I have a really really unique request. Is it possible for you to snap a picture of the salad bar offered for Dinner at the deck 16 buffet? So far, I can only see lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, and corn. I'm hoping MSC is reading the forum and they have improved the choices. Also, salad dressings? I know it sounds ridiculous to most, but I prefer a quick salad (and maybe a slice of that heavenly pizza) for dinner most nights.

BTW... I read you are going to Grand Turk!! This is an amazingly good stroke of luck. Do you dive? If not, do you snorkel? I haven't been to Grand Turk since the hurricanes last year, but we have gone there at least a dozen times on both land and cruise vacations. This is one of the best spots in the Caribbean for reef snorkeling.

Can you believe I don’t actually do water!

I swim like Mirtle the turtle!

As in don’t like getting my face or head wet!

However I am definitely getting my toes wet on each island this time!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What a perfect place for breakfast!68f178452ceb0e8254d1332d7fb94f10.jpg

At the back of the ship outside deck 8 buffet!

Plus plates of randomness!

Including breakfast pizza, cinnamon roll (2 types on offer) Chinese rice and pork, lox mousse, eggs turkey patty and sausage!

775c247b81568e30e5e91871abda5993.jpg852e19ed2ededa0bdbdbe97e0dfa22df.jpg

Also hand wash stations by the doors!ff77b9c55900d5007997300eeaa04869.jpg

I love it when you can eat aft on ships. That is a marvelous view!!

Are you planning on visiting Coach in San Juan? If so, I'll look up the specials for you. Sometimes you can clip a 50% off the 50% off (which is what I scored last visit).

No San Juan on this cruise! We have had 2 days in Key West before boarding and couldn’t believe there was a Coach outlet opposite the hotel! 70% off and I resisted...

Matt is worried I may be ill....

We are having a drink in the Aurea area and this gives an answer to what is European about the Seaside!

The vibe is an Ibiza style chill out bar! The music fits the ambience.dbc754e8627caa7219bb20612625865a.jpg