Live from the Seaside 17th February

nikkiw60

I don't have a picture but I was just on Seaside. At the buffet for salad they almost always had lettuce, carrots, corns, cucumbers and frequently tomatoes. There was a couple times that I saw prepared salads such as cesear. They had 4 different types of salad dressings. They had macaroni salad and potato salad a few times but they didn't look very good. They also had chicken salad one day and it looked really odd.

Thanks, nikki! Really enjoying your comments, photos, and observations. Thank you for taking the time to post these while you’re on vacation! The buffet looks really good and your descriptions of the various food offerings will hopefully give comfort to those on the fence about this ship. I found the incident in the MDR most fascinating, namely that after you mentioned the CC forums they were able to get you a table all together. Apparently MSC IS paying attention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nikki ... As you know we will be on our second Seaside cruise in April, we are in one of the Deck 9 Aurea balconies this time.

Deck 19 is great as you say, did you get the White towels for the sunbeds ?

We have just had a drink so far up there will answer that later.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Brilliant thanks for the photos. I'm on board in 2 weeks. Do you have one of the Internet packages? Are they easy to use?

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Forums mobile app

Yes we have the surfer package and yes seems to be easy.

I am still using my data package from my U.K. phone provider until we leave port.

Also be interested to know if they have replaced the broken glass on the Starboard infinity bridge.

I believe it was replaced at some point, maybe this morning? It was shattered earlier this week but it looked like it was repaired this morning when we walked by although it was still taped of:hearteyes:f. Maybe they were waiting for the glue/sealant to set.

Thank you for doing the review. I love random it goes with the way my brain works[emoji6]. Soo excited every time i read a new post. We have a long 5 more months to go and it started snowing large chunks of snow just 10 minutes ago...come on July!

Sent from my LGMP450 using Forums mobile app

We have 8 months to go, [emoji24]. Just returned from a beautiful week in sunny [emoji274] Florida and now it’s snowing here, too. ❄️ Come on, cruise [emoji568]!

Thank you for the salad pictures, looks like about what divina served. I’m not worried about getting a salad for lunch in marketplace, it’s the salad availability on 16 for dinner that I’m most curious about (but I’m still grateful for the deck 8 lunch buffet photos) :).

Let us know if you got a kids robe. That’s one way to encourage less eating throughout the week. It would work for me lol :)

I believe it was replaced at some point, maybe this morning? It was shattered earlier this week but it looked like it was repaired this morning when we walked by although it was still taped of:hearteyes:f. Maybe they were waiting for the glue/sealant to set.

Still shattered!7aaf2871399e742e871ebe574b7ca28c.jpg

Thanks for the pictures and the live review! I think the buffet set up for dinner looks lovely. Nice and intimate. I guess it’s all a matter of preference.

There was gentle background music also.

We wandered up to the jungle pool area for sail away and there is a smell by the pool, Matt (DH) said it was just strong chlorine. Also there were lots of wet paint signs around so a bit of a paint smell in places outside.