Delta time change

2skikids

Just found out that a Delta changed our flight to 11:10am instead of 12:30 pm out of Miami. Is it cutting it too close?Thanks

If you're sailing from POM you should be OK. If you're sailing from Port Everglades that's cutting it too close. If you need to change flights Delta should allow you to change with no fees.

If you aren't comfortable call Delta.

From Delta "If a Delta schedule or routing change has delayed your departure or arrival by more than one hour, you may be eligible to select an alternate flight at no additional charge. Note that the below conditions may apply"

It works both ways.

As the prior poster mentioned, Delta is generally good about accommodating when they change the schedule. I’ve had my flight time changed at least 10 times with them. When that happens, I go online, pick the best flight for me (regardless of cost), call them up and ask them to change it to that time. They’ve always done so without a fee. And it’s a lot easier if you already know the exact flight you want. I’ve had this actually work in my favor several times (ending up with a flight that is more convenient than the one I originally booked). Good luck!

OP...I agree with those suggesting you call Delta if you feel uncomfortable with the adjusted time of departure. I've done it numerous times when Delta changes a flight or time. I've always end up with a flight or time a lot better then what Delta thought would work for us.