Suite Classes

yuvraj

As they were on Allure . You could go to the CK Maitre De desk and get one for the CK dinner but they didn’t bring them out until near dinner time. Have no clue what was behind the reasoning to remove them from the SL. They were replaced with paper sales flyers.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Oasis used to have all seven days of CK in a smaller binder, but they were removed from SL in December. No explanation

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Oasis used to have all seven days of CK in a smaller binder, but they were removed from SL in December. No explanation

All menus, MDR and Speciality as well as CK were removed from Harmony. We were told daily MDR menu was provided in our cabin in the Suite Book.

We used to enjoy looking at the CK and MDR while in the SL for evening comparisons.

Explorer currently has no Suite Lounge. Explorer still has a Concierge Lounge on deck 9. Small, no windows. Same perks as the Diamond Lounge.

The last time we were on EX...there was a suites event/sports bar on the VCL deck, with that horribly annoying "bing..bong..bing..bong" golf machine. From what I understand they took that thing out awhile ago.

What is EX doing with that lounge now? EX had "guard dogs" posted at the entrance to check cards and there was no DL at that time.

Hmmm...that was the one I remembered also. They also removed a really good Sauvignon Blanc from the SL comp list...right in the middle of the cruise...which was a tad tacky. That was November last year. Lots of changes to come I guess. :o

Hmmm...that was the one I remembered also. They also removed a really good Sauvignon Blanc from the SL comp list...right in the middle of the cruise...which was a tad tacky. That was November last year. Lots of changes to come I guess. :o

Did they remove it or just run out of it, on my last rccl also November there was only one Cabernet that we liked and was covered by drink package and on second or third day they were out of it.

Coastal Kitchen menus were at the Suite Lounge during our 4-15-18 Oasis sailing

As they were on Allure . You could go to the CK Maitre De desk and get one for the CK dinner but they didn’t bring them out until near dinner time. Have no clue what was behind the reasoning to remove them from the SL. They were replaced with paper sales flyers.

On our Oasis sailing week of 4/15/18 the CK switched up the days for the menus (for example, Day 6 menu on Day 5). So things could change unexpectedly.

On our Oasis sailing week of 4/15/18 the CK switched up the days for the menus (for example, Day 6 menu on Day 5). So things could change unexpectedly.

I’m just looking for an idea so I know how to plan... it doesn’t have to be exactly the same.

That was done for us also, but they told us it's because formal nights are different nights based on Eastern or Western itinerary.

I know...I went up for Lobster and it was crab crusted flounder night. lol! (I didn't care to much, I don't eat fish. ha!

This is wonderful!

It looks to be much of what is on the MDR menu .. and we don't have to go to the MDR or stay in our suite to enjoy.

Do we have to dress formal for the CK? We dress for dinner, but have been on enough cruises and bringing all a gown and tux for formal isn't fun anymore.

I know...I went up for Lobster and it was crab crusted flounder night. lol! (I didn't care to much, I don't eat fish. ha!

Yeah the flounder menu was disappointing for us too. I like to be surprised by the menu but my wife doesn't. She threatened to go to the Windjammer but I talked her out of it lol. Actually we did go to the Windjammer after dinner to get some snacks anyway.

This is wonderful!

It looks to be much of what is on the MDR menu .. and we don't have to go to the MDR or stay in our suite to enjoy.

Do we have to dress formal for the CK? We dress for dinner, but have been on enough cruises and bringing all a gown and tux for formal isn't fun anymore.

I wore slacks & a golf shirt each night, but, added a tie/sport jacket for Formal night. I see folks with slacks/shirts only each night....some nights even with shoes. ha! No pressure to over dress in CK...

Yeah the flounder menu was disappointing for us too. I like to be surprised by the menu but my wife doesn't. She threatened to go to the Windjammer but I talked her out of it lol. Actually we did go to the Windjammer after dinner to get some snacks anyway.

I usually go back to the bar in the suite lounge for a night cap or three. :-)

Did they remove it or just run out of it, on my last rccl also November there was only one Cabernet that we liked and was covered by drink package and on second or third day they were out of it.
It was difficult finding Beringer on Mariner. [emoji6]

6 and 5 switch depending on eastern or western run. The formal night moves