Penthouse Suite Question for M Class Ships

Woobstr112G

Quick question about the Penthouse Suites on M Class ships. Are the photos on the website accurate as to the furnishings/decor? There are pictures on Cruise Ship Deck Plans that are dated and show the furniture/decor I remember when I last sailed X in the mid 2000's. I was curious if the suites had been refreshed.

Thanks in advance for any replies.....:):):)

Bob

• 1 month later...

While we're on the subject of PH's, in the past, RS and PH's were given two bottles of liquor and mixers. I've searched X's website and can't seem to find where it it indicated that this liquor is part on the suite. Can anyone either direct me to the correct link or page where this info is stated? I can find older information, but nothing recent.

We sailed in the PH on Connie last September and yes we got 2 bottles of spirits + mixers+ beers and soft drinks. The soft furnishings looked as though they had been renewed recently. A beautiful suite complete with great Butler and room steward.

Yes, those suites have been refreshed. And yes, you get two bottles of liquor. And mixers. You can discuss what you want with the shoreside concierge when she calls you before the cruise or your butler can switch what shows up to what you would prefer. You also get to choose what you want stocked in your refrigerator in the way of mixers, soda, water, etc. Love that butler's pantry with its full size refrigerator!!! Enjoy!