Latest Movies Poolside?

rorito

They probably vary by ship, but for Oasis, Allure, Enchantment and Serenade I recommend downloading the new Royal app. You can get a look at the next three sailings for those ships and see what the schedule is.

For instance, Cars 3 is playing in the Aquatheatre on the Oasis this Friday at 5pm.

mac_tlc

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Had Dunkirk for feb 11-18

What I don't get is the deeper movies like Dunkirk and Only the Brave couldn't they find some more 'feel good' almost recent releases instead?

I did watch only the Brave in the main theater and I don't think there was a dry eye in the house a very subdued crowd leaving

I am just wondering aloud about keeping things upbeat for the people on vacation, am I off base?

What I don't get is the deeper movies like Dunkirk and Only the Brave couldn't they find some more 'feel good' almost recent releases instead?

I did watch only the Brave in the main theater and I don't think there was a dry eye in the house a very subdued crowd leaving

I am just wondering aloud about keeping things upbeat for the people on vacation, am I off base?

I totally agree with you!! Keep it light hearted & comedies..

They probably vary by ship, but for Oasis, Allure, Enchantment and Serenade I recommend downloading the new Royal app. You can get a look at the next three sailings for those ships and see what the schedule is.

For instance, Cars 3 is playing in the Aquatheatre on the Oasis this Friday at 5pm.

mac_tlc

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Where do you find the next three sailings? I'm not seeing that anywhere! Thanks!

Regardless of which movie's they happen to be playing...viewing on an outside screen (MUTS) is something we dislike. We miss the interior movie theaters some RCI ships used to have years ago. Occasionally some movies will be shown in the large Theater onboard.

I would personally rather see a good but serious movie like Dunkirk over some lighthearted but mediocre movie, vacation or not.

Sad or bad, no one it forcing you to watch the movies on board.

When I was on Oasis last December they had several movies in the Aqua theater and also in the main theater. I don't remember what was playing in the AT because we chose not to go. We watched Lego Batman in the regular theater.