Upgrade to Grand Suite?

How did you pull that one off?

Beats me, said it was one of my C&A benefits. Laura got a JS to GS last year, but she didn't want it. She had an aft.

I haven't told her yet, not sure of reaction. Luckily the JS on this trip is a normal one.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Gatordad815...I'm curious...what happened this morning after you slept on it? [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ha ha! I rushed off to work and was too busy to look at it until just now and of course the grand suites are sold out. I can, however trade up to an Owner’s suite for about $1900 more or some ridiculously large aqua theater mega suite for about $3600 more.

Actually knowing that aqua theater suite would result in free internet and free drinks ship-wide (meaning I’d get a $700 refund on the drink packages I bought and $100 on the internet) is tempting indeed as it reduces the delta to about $2800 - But I would ruin us for life if I did that...lol!

I think for now I’ll just stick with what I’ve got, though those big suites sure look pretty 😀

Really appreciate all the input!

Ha ha! I rushed off to work and was too busy to look at it until just now and of course the grand suites are sold out. I can, however trade up to an Owner’s suite for about $1900 more or some ridiculously large aqua theater mega suite for about $3600 more.

Actually knowing that aqua theater suite would result in free internet and free drinks ship-wide (meaning I’d get a $700 refund on the drink packages I bought and $100 on the internet) is tempting indeed as it reduces the delta to about $2800 - But I would ruin us for life if I did that...lol!

I think for now I’ll just stick with what I’ve got, though those big suites sure look pretty [emoji3]

Really appreciate all the input!

That GS might come back. Keep an eye on it. That had happened to me several times where it was gone then came back again.

That GS might come back. Keep an eye on it. That had happened to me several times where it was gone then came back again.

I’ll keep an eye-Hopefully one of the GS on deck 6 opens up! If that happened I’d switch for sure as my location concern would be alleviated. If not, I know we will be happy in the JS. Thanks again for the input!

Always check back in an hour or two.

If someone starts a booking and picks that cabin, it does off the available list. If they do not complete the booking, it takes a while to show available again.

I have had this happen when I started a booking, then called. They had to override the hold set by the online system.