$956 to Upgrade to GS from Balcony?

I'm surprised that with only 1 GS and I believe 1 CL1 left that the prices have not gone up yet

OMG, you're right! This time last week almost all the CLs were available. Did they sell out as soon as the price dropped?

OMG, you're right! This time last week almost all the CLs were available. Did they sell out as soon as the price dropped?

OK, now I'm concerned.

With no CL for the GSs to go to, I may be out of luck.

Maybe I should start a thread titled, "How Noisy is a Connecting GS?" :eek:

I’d do it with no looking back. The Coastal Kitchen and the Suite Lounge. Guest get preferred seating at theater shows all of them except the Comedy Club. Private Sun Deck Priority Boarding the Conceiger for all your needs. No going to Guest Services or the Shore Excursions Desk.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

OK, now I'm concerned.

With no CL for the GSs to go to, I may be out of luck.

Maybe I should start a thread titled, "How Noisy is a Connecting GS?" :eek:

Buy the man some earplugs and book the GS, connecting or not! ;p:D I know we try to avoid connecting cabins, but I would give in for a deal like this.

I imagine so. And once that GS is gone I don't know what happens if one comes up again. Will it still be at that good price? Who knows

Personally I would book it and then have your TA keep her eye out for any non connecting ones

Then again, if connection will ruin the trip no matter what, no price is worth it. Best of luck.

That's the problem.

I've been in connecting rooms where you can hear every little cough as if they were next to you.

I'm going to leave it to fate.

If that connecting GS is still there tomorrow I'll probably book it and maybe not tell DH and when he sees the door say "OMG, how did that happen."

You know, it's not like Royal is a cruise line I absolutely have to have a suite. That's MSC and NCL. I find there are enough restaurants and areas around the ship to keep us happy. It is our first time as Diamond (from Celebrity), and we do have a very good price on our balcony.

So..... I'm gonna wait till tomorrow.....

BTW, where is that connecting door on the GS?:confused:

CL is showing as available on Allure 10/21 for $1757/pp. That may be as low as i have seen it, or at least close. When you click it it says not available, but the few times I have gotten that message and called my TA, she was able to reserve whatever category it was (AQ Suite, Grand Panoramic, etc.) so it is worth a try if that is not too much higher than the $950 or so for the GS.

CL is showing as available on Allure 10/21 for $1757/pp. That may be as low as i have seen it, or at least close. When you click it it says not available, but the few times I have gotten that message and called my TA, she was able to reserve whatever category it was (AQ Suite, Grand Panoramic, etc.) so it is worth a try if that is not too much higher than the $950 or so for the GS.

Yeah their site is not friendly. When I was looking at the GS pricing this weekend it showed prices for a GS but when you clicked further it said non available yet if you go to any third party site there was indeed one left.

Wow -just booked our CL for this week on Thursday for that awesome price and there were still at least five still available. Didn’t realize they had dropped in price as it was the first time I looked at that week. Definitely keep an eye out following final,payment deadline.

BTW, where is that connecting door on the GS?:confused:

The door is at between the couch and the counter top . We had one on the Oasis and didn't hear anything.

See picture below. You can't see the door, but you can see the end table next to the couch. The door is just to the left of that, a little outside the range of this picture.

Grand Suite 10260

As of right now, there are 2 C2's left, no C1's, 1 GS, 4 OS's.

mac_tlc

• 1 month later...
I’d do it with no looking back. The Coastal Kitchen and the Suite Lounge. Guest get preferred seating at theater shows all of them except the Comedy Club. Private Sun Deck Priority Boarding the Conceiger for all your needs. No going to Guest Services or the Shore Excursions Desk.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hey Tedi how are you two doing? Will you be on the allure oct 21 sailing this year? What cruises you have planned in the future?