Uber at Port of Miami

Hi!

I believe the Navigator usually docks at Terminal G.

Once you exit the terminal from baggage claim and customs you will go out to the center sidewalk and would order your Uber there, that is the pick up and drop off area for all guests.

The columns in front of the port have numbers on them. We just gave him the pole number. We did talk to another couple that walked to the right of the port area, where it wasn't so crowded and had their Uber driver pick them up down there. I think you can work it out with your driver. :)

Not done this from Miami but this is what I have learnt from using Uber pickups at other ports and airports including FLL.

There are usually designated pickup spots for Uber at ports and airports. Its not always intuitive where these pickup spots are.

Best to ask a member of staff to point you to the appropriate area. In our case, we use a porter who knows exactly where to go.

Additionally with Uber, you can reserve your pick up in advance at the POM to the MIA or FLL airports. You can confirm your specific pick up location when the driver contacts you to confirm his arrival time. yuvraj - the pick up locations are as indicated by ACMRitz, Coralc, and Keith1010. :)

Edited by leaveitallbehind

We got off NOTS and were concerned about the driver finding us so we just took a taxi. While in line for the taxi I noticed a sign designating an area for pickups....after you exit the terminal go to the right...yes, there is less congestion in this area.