Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises Merging Accounts Into One

Is anyone else having trouble logging into the Royal website. I get to the login page, enter my info, and the status bar at the top goes about 80% across and then stops. This has been for a few hours now and I have tried both Chrome and Edge. TIA.

The website has been inaccessible for at least an hour so far, locking up after logging in as noted in another message thread. But 'I'm sure' when it returns it will be better.

They must be adding their new updated, more restrictive cancellation terms to it.

I found this on the Cruise Critic news fed earlier today:

https://www.cruisecritic.com/news/news.cfm?ID=8538

Is anyone else having trouble logging into the Royal website. I get to the login page, enter my info, and the status bar at the top goes about 80% across and then stops. This has been for a few hours now and I have tried both Chrome and Edge. TIA.

Same exact issue here. Tried IE, Chrome and Fire fox. It is a SNAFU web site. ;)

The website has been inaccessible for at least an hour so far, locking up after logging in as noted in another message thread. But 'I'm sure' when it returns it will be better.

The backdoor login still works.

I was able to get on today with my iPhone. This was the first time I tried to use the new web page. And was surprised that I put in the info it wanted and all my info was there and right. I did not look at my cruise history but most of my future cruises were there. Only 2 we’re missing. I did not want to push it so I left it. Will add them later.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was able to log on at work today via firefox, but I can't log on now with either Chrome or IE. It starts to load, but only goes about 75% of the way and just stops. I'm sure they're just making it better:D

Still not working in Chrome. Neither regular nor incognito window. Also doesn't work in FireFox, IE Explorer, or Edge.

They must be adding their new updated, more restrictive cancellation terms to it.

I found this on the Cruise Critic news fed earlier today:

https://www.cruisecritic.com/news/news.cfm?ID=8538

Cash flow crunch?

One does wonder if RCI IT would consider EDT primetime on a Thursday night a great time to introduce any sort of upgrade. It is not beyond the realm of possibility. :loudcry:

I was able to log on at work today via firefox, but I can't log on now with either Chrome or IE. It starts to load, but only goes about 75% of the way and just stops. I'm sure they're just making it better:D[/quote

I know this is off topic, but where did you get the revolving diamond on your signature?

One does wonder if RCI IT would consider EDT primetime on a Thursday night a great time to introduce any sort of upgrade. It is not beyond the realm of possibility. :loudcry:

The IT staff probably wanted to call it an early night and figured since so many can't log in anyway, why wait until 2am Friday morning.

I was able to log on at work today via firefox, but I can't log on now with either Chrome or IE. It starts to load, but only goes about 75% of the way and just stops. I'm sure they're just making it better:D[/quote

I know this is off topic, but where did you get the revolving diamond on your signature?

I copied it from someone's signature on CC a while ago. You can also do an image search.

Well maybe RCCL have merged their site with the other two.

Because yesterday I had trouble with Celebrity site I couldn't book a cruise.

Today Celebrity site doesn't even open up.

I suppose in their IT world "RCCL" thinks they are moving forward.

Anyone else try and having trouble with Celebrity site?

Hi. Is anyone else having problems with getting into their reservation and completing the set sail pass?

I can log in to my account (the new format) an click the option to complete check-in and setsail pass. But then this just brings me back to my account. I have managed to get to the online check-in once, but when I clicked on the option to complete the forms for one cruiser I was taken back to the main account page again.

Well maybe RCCL have merged their site with the other two.

Because yesterday I had trouble with Celebrity site I couldn't book a cruise.

Today Celebrity site doesn't even open up.

I suppose in their IT world "RCCL" thinks they are moving forward.

Anyone else try and having trouble with Celebrity site?

I’ve not been able to access Celebrity’s cruise planner since right before their excursion sale three weeks ago. Everything else seems to be okay.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi. Is anyone else having problems with getting into their reservation and completing the set sail pass?

I can log in to my account (the new format) an click the option to complete check-in and setsail pass. But then this just brings me back to my account. I have managed to get to the online check-in once, but when I clicked on the option to complete the forms for one cruiser I was taken back to the main account page again.

Rather than logging in, have you tried accessing “AlreadyBooked”, “Online Check-in” then manually completing booking reservation info in enquiry box to bring up reservation? That worked for me.

Rather than logging in, have you tried accessing “AlreadyBooked”, “Online Check-in” then manually completing booking reservation info in enquiry box to bring up reservation? That worked for me.

Great - that worked! Thanks!!

Logged in today and I gained a cruise that does not belong to me, but it didn't give me additional points. How is this possible?

The same happened with my wife. She got an extra one, and one of mine from January is still missing. Ours both show the same number of points.

I will wait to see what happens when they add the points from our cruise last week before I email them.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums