Royal Caribbean and Celebrity Cruises Merging Accounts Into One

Help!

Can not find where Preferences are hidden on the new website. Would like to see dining preference info, upgrade preferences, bed together/apart, etc,,,,

Anyone found this ? Thanks! Susan

Help!

Can not find where Preferences are hidden on the new website. Would like to see dining preference info, upgrade preferences, bed together/apart, etc,,,,

As of now it's not available online. You need to call.

You don't think that the folks running Cruise Critic have read this thread and know that problems exist?

If you go back about 10 years or so Cruise Critic & RCCL were in kahoots together with secrete deals with certain cruisers who would write wave reviews.

I am sure that's all over and done with and they would never ever scratch each others back ever again under the table like before! Wink Wink.

If you go back about 10 years or so Cruise Critic & RCCL were in kahoots together with secrete deals with certain cruisers who would write wave reviews.

I am sure that's all over and done with and they would never ever scratch each others back ever again under the table like before! Wink Wink.

That isn't quite the way I remember it but it is possible that my memory is a bit rusty on that issue.

Actually the ultimate family suite on Symphony is sold out for the next year!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Granted, I misread the following below sentence to be 1 of 6 cruises over the holidays was sold vs. a family of six had bought the suite for a cruise over he holidays. That tells me that I am spending too much time on this computer.

"He revealed at the same event that one family of six had bought the suite over this coming Christmas period for $85,000 for the week". He being Mr. Bayley.

Thanks for the correction.

As of now it's not available online. You need to call.

I called and was told that I have to wait till I get on board to make any special requests, like having twin beds versus a queen. Not sure who is doing their website upgrades but they should be fired.

Granted, I misread the following below sentence to be 1 of 6 cruises over the holidays was sold vs. a family of six had bought the suite for a cruise over he holidays. That tells me that I am spending too much time on this computer.

"He revealed at the same event that one family of six had bought the suite over this coming Christmas period for $85,000 for the week". He being Mr. Bayley.

Thanks for the correction.

And I thought $50,000 was steep for this suite!

The new website is crap. Can't set preferences, C&S status and numbers disappeared as well as our past cruises. Gonna have to call them to get this mess straightened out.

Mine as well...probably most of us actually.

I'm not sure a phone call would help at this point...we may just have to "hope" that the website improves shortly (or it may never) :eek::eek::loudcry::loudcry:

Help!

Well some of the stuff we are used to and can’t find may have something to with the second and third ‘root causes’ of all the frustration according to the letter that was posted on the Facebook C&A page. Where it said “…the elimination of being able to select amenities and preferences online for our loyal Crown & Anchor members, and mistakes we made in developing and implementing the first release of this new capability.” (This time I think M. Bayley was talking about RCCL/RCI instead of us customers)

The way I read that is, they have intentionally taken some things away from us that we used to be able to do and we have more frustration coming down the road, if this is the first release there should be at least a second and possibly more releases coming, unfortunately for us. We may get them back in a 'later release', but I wouldn't bet much on that possibility.

Edited by LeeRB

Thanks. At how many days pre-cruise is that available. I’m at 49 days pre-cruise and it’s not showing up.

In the past, it's been right at 49 days, but our last few cruises it's taken a few days longer.

I just registered my account for access on the new site. It says my account takes 24 hours to reflect my info. It's been more than 24 hours, granted it's the weekend so maybe it takes longer? How long did it take for everyone to get access?

From reading the thread, it looks like quite a few here are having issues with their accounts accurately reflecting their status and points. I haven't gotten that far yet since my account doesn't even reflect my c&a number yet. The only thing I see is my future cruise that I have booked.

Should I give rccl a call? Is there a dept I should ask for? Internet services? Thanks in advance!

That isn't quite the way I remember it but it is possible that my memory is a bit rusty on that issue.

From 2009

"Talk about a royal mess. "

"In early 2007, Royal Caribbean developed a marketing strategy that used online bulletin boards to spread the cruise line’s gospel, so to speak. The company created a program, dubbed “Royal Champions,” that enlisted rabid Royal Caribbean fans who happened to be frequent posters on Internet cruise bulletin boards like Cruise Critic.Did its program cross the line?"

“Royal Champions,”

"Paid cheerleaders Does Royal Caribbean's viral campaign cross the line?"

http://www.expertcruiser.com/advice/paid-cheerleaders-does-royal-caribbeans-viral-campaign-cross-the-line/

http://www.travelweekly.com/Articles/Royal-Champions-program-criticized-on-web-forums

Got a brand new invoice for my Adventure Cruise today telling me my total holiday cost is £0 and that I owe them -£300

:')

I wonder if you will see a credit on your credit card?

Is anyone else having trouble logging in on the RCCI website? I’ve been trying for two days, the password and user names are correct. It keeps saying they are unable to complete my request and try back later

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Quick update: New site says I'm Diamond and does not have all my points and there are really only 2 buttons that work, Dashboard and Preferences. Back door site has my points including my recent sailing and all my future cruises as well as my correct status. Didn't someone say this was supposed to be fixed last week?