Internet

Belfastman

We are doing back to back cruises on Pursuit in October and have unlimited internet on the first cruise. Does this carry over to the second cruise? I seem to remember in the past unused minutes from an LCV internet package carried over to the second portion of a b2b. We will also have LCV minutes for both cruises for our Discoverer Plus status.

As far as I can remember the unlimited package won’t carry over although in practice it did last a couple of days into the second cruise. The LCV minutes do indeed carry over for two cruises, so you could make use of them. I just bought a discounted u/l package when the first one ran out because I prefer not to have to count my minutes and the extra with LCV discount was nominal.

Phil

Our LCV internet minutes did not carry over on a recent back to back cruise.

That is new then. They used to specifically talk about the fact they would at the back to back briefing. They always explained that packages ended but not any minutes on the LCV code. Disappointing change if true.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

That is new then. They used to specifically talk about the fact they would at the back to back briefing. They always explained that packages ended but not any minutes on the LCV code. Disappointing change if true.

Indeed. It's always been carried over before and as you say specifically covered off at the b2b meeting.

Phil

Hi Phil, What is a B2B meeting ? What is covered ?Our first B2B in June and I had no idea such a thing existed.

For those doing a b2b there will be a meeting probably the day before to cover off the procedures, checking out and back in and the assembly time, handing out the new cards, answering any questions about onboard accounts, if you are having to change stateroom, when it will be ready, internet minutes (!). It’s all covered off in a handout sheet too. All very straightforward. As a b2b guest you can also have room service breakfast on changeover day if you want to avoid the people with their carryons.

Phil

I am not trying to hi jack OP original post but I have a question about internet. When they say internet for one device does that mean like only my IPAD or IPHONE even though they are both APPLE? Also let's say it is only the IPAD can it be used anywhere on the ship or only certain places? If certain places where are they?

Thank you

Kathy

I am not trying to hi jack OP original post but I have a question about internet. When they say internet for one device does that mean like only my IPAD or IPHONE even though they are both APPLE? Also let's say it is only the IPAD can it be used anywhere on the ship or only certain places? If certain places where are they?

Thank you

Kathy

Hi Kathy,

The internet coverage is throughout the ship. You can use either your iPhone or iPad, laptop or the desktops onboard, but you can only be logged into one device at a time.

Hi Kathy,

The internet coverage is throughout the ship. You can use either your iPhone or iPad, laptop or the desktops onboard, but you can only be logged into one device at a time.

Thank you Bonnie. I have never taken my IPAD on any cruises but going to this time and my IPHONE

Kathy

Edited by rabin1

On my last back to back with the Azamara Journey, the package for the whole cruise did not carry over from one cruise to the other. On the B2B meeting we were informed that we would receive some free minutes to be used on the first day of the second cruise. I do not remember the reason.

Ivi