20% off Internet query

JennaS90

Hello

I'm sure this has been asked lots before already so sorry if already covered!

I've got a 20% off Internet deal in my cruise planner at the mo but I am also Select tier so could get 25% off, I take it you can't take advantage of both offers? :D:D

Thanks

Jenna

I just called the Captain's Club: The select and flash sale promos do NOT stack.

The normal unlimited internet price when purchased on board for our 14 day sailing is $320. When purchased in advance it is $287, and the current flash sale rate is $255 (20% off of $320).

We purchased in advance, and paid $215 as Select members (25% off of $287). Since this is lower than the flash sale rate of $255, we are sticking with what we have.

Hope this helps.

We are Select; I called the Captain's Club this morning as well and was also told the 25% off for the Captain's Club benefit could not be combined with the current 20% off sale price. No brainer that buying with 25% off (making the price $215 for our 15-night TA) is cheaper than buying at 20% off ($255 quoted today on the flash sale). :D

Good luck to all on the pricing!

I just called the Captain's Club: The select and flash sale promos do NOT stack.

The normal unlimited internet price when purchased on board for our 14 day sailing is $320. When purchased in advance it is $287, and the current flash sale rate is $255 (20% off of $320).

We purchased in advance, and paid $215 as Select members (25% off of $287). Since this is lower than the flash sale rate of $255, we are sticking with what we have.

Hope this helps.

They do themselves no favours. 20% off of the on board price for the sale, or 25% off the pre-cruise price for Select. No brainer really. :cool:

Not to be cantankerous but if you have a benefit (a certain % discount) that you provide to cruisers as a loyalty benefit, then shouldn’t it apply to whatever the price is even if it’s currently on sale?

Rules like this basically devalue what you are offering as a loyalty benefit. Doesn’t make sense to me.

I just called Captain’s Club to order Unlimited Internet for our 15-nt Transpacific departing April 26. I was given the 30% Elite discount, but it was not combinable with the current sale. The interesting thing the agent told me was that by our cruise date all Celebrity ships would allow multiple devices to connect at the same time. So that means that if one person buys a package, multiple people can use it at the same time instead of one person needing to log off before the other can use it. She said this is a direct result of Celebrity listening to what their customers want.

I just called Captain’s Club to order Unlimited Internet for our 15-nt Transpacific departing April 26. I was given the 30% Elite discount, but it was not combinable with the current sale. The interesting thing the agent told me was that by our cruise date all Celebrity ships would allow multiple devices to connect at the same time. So that means that if one person buys a package, multiple people can use it at the same time instead of one person needing to log off before the other can use it. She said this is a direct result of Celebrity listening to what their customers want.

On the same cruise. Interesting about multi-user capability by the time we sail. Hope it doesn't bog down the system any further. In any case, I haven't called Capt's Club yet but we're also Elite. What was the cost? Thx.

That sounds a little too good to be true, but I certainly hope it is. :D

On the same cruise. Interesting about multi-user capability by the time we sail. Hope it doesn't bog down the system any further. In any case, I haven't called Capt's Club yet but we're also Elite. What was the cost? Thx.

The cost was $201.

HELP! We booked a drinks package that is now way cheaper with the 20% discount! But we also used our On Board Credit to purchase! Has anyone any experience of what will happen if we cancel this to rebook at the cheaper price? Do we get refunded the payment and OBC? will we lose the OBC? SO torn

No personal experience but have seen it posted that if you cancel the OBC will be available to spend again on the web site pre-cruise. I'm pretty sure you would be safe to cancel and rebook. You could always call to verify.

No personal experience but have seen it posted that if you cancel the OBC will be available to spend again on the web site pre-cruise. I'm pretty sure you would be safe to cancel and rebook. You could always call to verify.

Cancelled and rebooked at the cheaper rate with no issues :) OBC was instantly refunded!

Also used the price difference to book an internet package t 20% off! Very happy !!!