trying to find info on celebrity's site is pathetic

kingstonKouple72

Booked on Millennium.

Alaska SB.

They are having a 4 day sale.. "up to" 20% off. We have currently booked Qsine on day 6. Not sure if I need to cancel and rebook to get any sale price. Their stupid website doesn't provide details on the normal price or the current sale price.

Also trying to find out what night the "surf and turf" night will be. Don't want to spend money on Qsine when they are having the good food in the MDR.

Anyone able to help?

Thanks

Booked on Millennium.

Alaska SB.

They are having a 4 day sale.. "up to" 20% off. We have currently booked Qsine on day 6. Not sure if I need to cancel and rebook to get any sale price. Their stupid website doesn't provide details on the normal price or the current sale price.

Also trying to find out what night the "surf and turf" night will be. Don't want to spend money on Qsine when they are having the good food in the MDR.

Anyone able to help?

Thanks

How many nights is your cruise? Generally, the lobster night is not the last, but is the next to last night of the cruise and often a sea day. The only way to be absolutely certain is to go to Guest Services when you board and ask to see the menu rotation for the cruise. Then, if you find a conflict with your specialty dining reservation you can change it. I've found that Qsine is generally the least busy of the specialties, so if you change reservation times, especially early in the cruise, you should have no problem.

Booked on Millennium.

Alaska SB.

Anyone able to help?

Thanks

As for the surf and turf, I value confirm even though I was on Mille last summer, I radiometric that you make good reservations and change on board once you find out about your menu desires. You get to keep the 'up to 20%'

Bon voyage .

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

As for the surf and turf, I value confirm even though I was on Mille last summer, I radiometric that you make good reservations and change on board once you find out about your menu desires. You get to keep the 'up to 20%'

Bon voyage .

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Auto correct mis-typed for me:

As for the surf and turf, I cannot confirm the night even though I was on Millie last summer SB. I recommend that you make your reservations for whatever night and change them once onboard when you find out when you can get surf and turf.

This way you get your 20% off dining.

Not sure the reason you would blame X for something which, generally, does not exist at their website so specific. YOU need to do a search here at CC OR internet search to see if anyone has posted the menus by day on your chosen itinerary.

bon voyage

Not that this comment answers the menu issue...

Regarding the Celebrity Web site not working well, I found that using the IPad was a problem. Try using your PC. We tried reserving several items for our cruise on April 2 and we only could make it work with PC

Not that this comment answers the menu issue...

Regarding the Celebrity Web site not working well, I found that using the IPad was a problem. Try using your PC. We tried reserving several items for our cruise on April 2 and we only could make it work with PC

Even further, on my PC I can't find much of use at Celebrity's web site on AOL. Instead I have to use Internet Explorer.

The Celebrity website is generally absolutely shocking. Particularly if accessed on any mobile device which is becoming more and more standard. Shameful for a big company like this (though I’ve noticed that this is an issue in almost the entire industry!).