Any time dining - table for two

We've gotten a table for 2 when we wanted or a table for 4 when we wanted that. We don't eat in the MDR every night as we enjoy the specialty restaurants, so we haven't been given the same servers the two nights of the week we have eaten in the MDR.

We've had great waiters except for one night when we had terrible service. In defense of the poor one, I think he was overwhelmed as it was the 2nd formal night and it appeared that several tables around us were ordering multiple entrees and he had a hard time keeping up. I had ordered a glass of wine initially, and even with reminding him, it didn't come until dessert.

It's just the luck of the draw, I guess.

We had a table for 2 on NOS last year. After 1st night on way out we asked the hostess to assign us to that table number every night at 5:45. We never had any problems and simply walked into the dining room after letting them know we were at table X. After 3rd nite they just waved us through even if there was a line.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums