Pics of 5 person balcony room on Harmony?

Does anyone have pics or links to photos of the 5 person ocean view balcony rooms on Harmony? I can’t find anything online. It’s not a suite, so I’m unclear how (specifically on Harmony) they’re different. I’ve seen videos with bunk beds but I’m not sure that’s what it is. Thanks!!

Does anyone have pics or links to photos of the 5 person ocean view balcony rooms on Harmony? I can’t find anything online. It’s not a suite, so I’m unclear how (specifically on Harmony) they’re different. I’ve seen videos with bunk beds but I’m not sure that’s what it is. Thanks!!

It's either a pullman over the main bed and double pullout, or pullman is over the pullout... Good luck with search. Might be better to get 2 cabins, one can be tight. I did 5 once, but my kids were 2,5,9...

With 3 children you will be fine on the harmony when it gets tight you enjoy your balcony.

We were 4 women in a balcony due to some of the 4 budgets and it was fine. To be honest with so much to do on the ship we really only slept and showered in the cabin and we actually weren’t even on the balcony much but I definitely enjoy my coffe in the very early mornings while others slept.

I forgot to mention, in our cabin the Pullman was above the sofa which is actually two beds the bottom pulls out on the floor. Very cozy but fine.

One cabin is better than none! Enjoy your vacation

we stayed in a family room on Harmony and is was a big room with a lovely big balcony.

there are bunk beds with a curtain, double bed and a sofa bed. one bathroom but never a problem for us.

we always get a family room for 6 of us balcony, ocean view and inside and it does save us money.

we have done it with teenagers and adult family and have never found it a problem.

enjoy your cruise.:D

That’s easy to say when you’re not working with our budget. Kind of presumptuous don’t you think?

Nope reconsider like I said. Try something still cheaper like two inside cabins but 5 in one cabin is just not comfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

At ages 2, 5, and 9, I'd go with one cabin. I do book 2 cabins for our party of 5, but then again, two of them are teens now. I'm having a bear of a time getting adjoining cabins for our party of 5 so my boys are going to end up down the hall from us if RCCL doesn't find something working behind the scenes (which they assure me that they are. We'll see.) DCL, no problem. RCCL, big problem so much so that we not be cruising with them again.

Splitting will only give you one KSF promotion.

Nope reconsider like I said. Try something still cheaper like two inside cabins but 5 in one cabin is just not comfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So you are here to tell this other person how to book and budget their vacation? They replied back politely and you still tell them to reconsider. Geez. Your reply is beyond reason unless you want to pay for the second cabin for them.

If they want to do 5 in a cabin why the heck do you care? It is their life and they know their own family.

OP. You will be fine I’m sure and have fun. As someone else said, one cabin is better than no cabin.

So you are here to tell this other person how to book and budget their vacation? They replied back politely and you still tell them to reconsider. Geez. Your reply is beyond reason unless you want to pay for the second cabin for them.

If they want to do 5 in a cabin why the heck do you care? It is their life and they know their own family.

OP. You will be fine I’m sure and have fun. As someone else said, one cabin is better than no cabin.

There's another thread on here today with someone asking about getting an air mattress for their room or looking for another option OTHER than getting a second room. So guess what 90% of the replies are folks telling them to get another cabin :cool:

Thank you so much to the people who replied with information that actually answered my question. At no time did I ask for opinions on if you think we could or should fit into one room. I simply asked for photos of the 5 person family room because what I have found online is contradictory. I don’t really care if you think it’s cramped or not. I only wanted to know the layout of the room and see photos if possible. Thanks again to everyone that actually answered my question. We are really excited and have no qualms about being in a small room together!

It's either a pullman over the main bed and double pullout, or pullman is over the pullout... Good luck with search. Might be better to get 2 cabins, one can be tight. I did 5 once, but my kids were 2,5,9...

You must be thinking of the regular balcony rooms tha5 sleep 5 on Allure and Oasis.

On Harmony and Symphony those rooms are no longer available and there are no Pullman beds available on Harmony.

The 5/6 person family rooms are about the size of a JS and have a closet like area with bunk beds as well as a sofabed.

You must be thinking of the regular balcony rooms tha5 sleep 5 on Allure and Oasis.

On Harmony and Symphony those rooms are no longer available and there are no Pullman beds available on Harmony.

The 5/6 person family rooms are about the size of a JS and have a closet like area with bunk beds as well as a sofabed.

We just booked a family room on Harmony, so I’m not sure how that could be?

We just booked a family room on Harmony, so I’m not sure how that could be?

Yes and your family room is quite a bit larger than a regular balcony room. The rooms that one cruiser was referring to were regular balcony rooms that could hold 5 and have a Pullman bed. Those rooms do not exist on Harmony.

For the family rooms while the deckplans do show the symbol for Pullman’s it is actually 2 bunk beds that are in a closet with a curtain for privacy.

Yes and your family room is quite a bit larger than a regular balcony room. The rooms that one cruiser was referring to were regular balcony rooms that could hold 5 and have a Pullman bed. Those rooms do not exist on Harmony.

For the family rooms while the deckplans do show the symbol for Pullman’s it is actually 2 bunk beds that are in a closet with a curtain for privacy.

Awesome. That’s what I was hoping for. I like that setup a lot.

Are you talking about the “Ultra Spacious Oceanview with Large Balcony”? These are on Deck 11 (Staterooms 11158, 11162, 11166, 11170, and 11172) on Harmony and are the “1A” cabins. There are also 2 aft on Deck 7 as well...7730 and 7330.

If these are the ones you booked, there are only YouTube videos of the aft ones with super long balcony (video someone posted above). There are no videos of Deck 11 ones...if that’s the one you have. All of these have Royal king plus sofa bed plus a set of twin over twin bunk beds in closet like area. These are size of Jr Suite without the bigger bathroom and hold up to 6 people. You should be just fine in that.

There are some videos of Allure and Oasis versions of the Deck 11 ones on YouTube.

I’m not sure about a regular balcony that holds 5...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk