Cruise No Longer Listed

*Miss G*

I have spent way too much time trying to do a google and CC search on this; apparently I am not choosing the correct words. Does anyone know why a particular sailing would no longer be showing on the HAL site, even when you click to include sold out sailings? Thank you!

Could be a charter.

Could be a similar itinerary to one that has been chartered and the cruise you're looking for has been taken out of general inventory because it's going to be offered as an alternative to people bumped off the chartered ship.

Could be they're messing around with the itinerary and it will return to the listings soon.

Thanks StoG. I did find it was sold out but I would have thought that it would become visible after checking off the box to show sold out sailings. They haven't sent me an email cancelling so it's all good. :)

Thanks StoG. I did find it was sold out but I would have thought that it would become visible after checking off the box to show sold out sailings. They haven't sent me an email cancelling so it's all good. :)

Deleted.

Edited by Alphen