How many Harmony crew have moved to Symphony?

On Oasis three weeks ago we were told that they took 30% of the staff from Oasis so I’m assuming it would be about the same from Allure and Harmony.

Captain Rob came from Oasis, and Captain Rick was also there for a bit.

I would imagine that most SY crew have Oasis Class experience on at least one of the 3 sisters. It just feels like I will be seeing a lot of familiar faces in July.

Marcello from the Schooner Bar.....Focus from the dining room.....and our favorite waiter Andrew is about to go when this contract is up.

Glad that they are putting good crew members on SY. The waiters and bartenders never really affect my cruise too much. A good Stateroom Attendant is always needed though.

Pretty standard for 30 yrs I know of. There's been certain leadership group that launches new ships. I remember a Captain that did at least 10 and a CD that did almost all of them for about 20 yrs. Then of course new ship gets cream of the crop from many ships.. From 1988-2003 I was on about half of the new ships first few months they sailed, and always on the new/biggest ship...

For a lot of departments/roles crew had to apply to go. The majority that got chosen have already opened an Oasis class ship, and I know people who applied and got told they had to go and work on an Oasis class ship first which they did and are on the Sy now.

Our super awesome waiter from Wonderland on HOS is on SOS. I wish I could remember his name! I know he's on SOS, because I saw him on a youtube video... He was just fantastic (and would say "Ta DAH!" when he brought out each dish :)

We had him as well, like you I can’t remember his name but the Ta DAH we certainly remember. Hopefully he is on board in March when we sail.

• 9 months later...
On 4/3/2018 at 7:28 PM, vacationlover_mn said:

Thanks so much! Hope to see him again when we go on SOS next Feb!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Resurrecting this thread hoping you see this.  I hope Insham is aboard and still working at Wonderland.  If he is can you find out if he will still be there in March.

Thanks